Make your own chocolate mini Easter eggs
Welcome to my mini Easter egg making class, where you will learn how to create your own bespoke raw chocolate mini Easter eggs for yourself or a loved one this April.
Join me, Susan Hart nutrition coach, to learn how make raw chocolate from three simple ingredients.
The Easter egg events will take place at my cooking school in West Bridgford, Nottingham week beginning 15th April and repeated at the following times and days:
- Monday 15th, 11.00am–12.15pm
- Tuesday 16th 12.30pm–1.45pm
- Tuesday 16th 5.30pm-6.45pm
- Wednesday 17th 11.00am-12.15pm
- Thursday 18th 1.30pm–2.45pm
Simply pick a date and time that suits and contact me to book your place.
Susan@nutrition-coach.co.uk or 07946 301 338
The workshop is open to both individuals and parents and supervised children. Each class can accommodate a maximum of four people
You will experience
- How to create your own raw chocolate from scratch at home with minimal equipment and experience.
- The differences and benefits of raw chocolate over commercial chocolate.
- Customise your chocolate eggs with a variety of freeze dried fruits, nuts or flavours.
- Take home Easter eggs in your own customised packaging.
All this and lots of tasting too for £25.
Full details can be found at http://www.nutrition-coach.co.uk/blog/mini-easter-egg-making/
I welcome any questions you may have about the event, and if you’d like to book a place or book as a group then please get in touch.
About Susan Hart
By talking informally about how to develop a healthy balanced diet I encourage and motivate clients to make small but permanent changes to the foods they eat. I have developed tools and techniques to help them make healthy food choices, which will make them feel and look great. I also run vegan cooking classes from my 5* rated kitchen.