Living Nutrition practitioner course - 1-year part-time, weekends
Get a one-year nutrition diploma by attending this course in London.
College of Living Nutrition
Regent's University, Regent's Park, London
The course has already started (9th November), but you can still join us! Please call the college principal on 07909 992 260 or email email@example.com.
The Living Nutrition course is registered with the FNTP (Federation of Nutritional Therapy Practitioners) and the CMA (Complementary Medical Association), which are internationally recognised as forces in professional, ethical complementary medicine by doctors, professional practitioners, and the general public. Upon completion of the course, you can gain membership of the FNTP or CMA.
The course is fully recognised by Balens insurance, the main alternative practitioner insurance group.
Who can apply for this nutrition diploma in London?
This course is open to anyone who has a keen interest in natural health. It is also open to existing practitioners from any discipline.
Would you have any question, please do not hesitate to contact us.
The syllabus includes;
- Nutritional therapy/dietary changes - looking at diets to suit the client; alkaline, raw, keto, sirt, lifefood, food combining, blood group, etc.
- anatomy and physiology
- lifestyle change
- upgrading health
- brain health
- hormone health
- chronic disease
- tonic herbs
- hydrogen and oxygen therapies
- homeopathy for acutes
- chronic diseases
- holistic dentistry
- clinical work
- business building
This course includes;
- teaching weekends in London covering the syllabus described above
- a residential weekend retreat in Glastonbury; experience a wide range of therapeutic modalities
Designed to inspire students to become successful, confident practitioners, and become a qualified Living Nutrition health practitioner.
The dates for 2019/20 are as follows;
- 9th and 10th November (London, Regents University)
- 14th and 15th December (London, Regents University)
- 1st and 2nd February (London, Regents University)
- 28th and 29th March (London, Regents University)
- 18th and 19th April (London, Regents University)
- 15th to 17th May (retreat Glastonbury)
- 20th and 21st June (London, Regents University)
Hosted by College of Living Nutrition
John Jezewski BSc (Hons), DLNP, MARH is the founder of the College of Living Nutrition (founded in 2013). John has been a natural health practitioner since graduating from the College of Practical Homeopathy in 1996. John is passionate about nutrition and is a pioneer in many advanced and powerful nutritional treatment protocols.