Kick start your diet - 6 week programme
Limited places available. Sessions delivered on a 121 or 122 basis through Zoom. This will not be available in the same format again, so this is an opportunity not to be missed.
Who is this programme for?
- Those who are generally well/ not have severe symptoms.
- Those who want to make a change to healthier choices.
- Those who don't know where to start.
- Those with a general interest in nutrition.
This six-week programme is delivered in weekly hourly sessions on either an individual basis or in pairs and will help you:
- Learn all the principles of a healthy diet.
- Learn to look at your diet and work out how healthy it really is.
- Examine your commitment to food and change.
- Look at what a healthy plate should look like.
- Examine snacking.
- Learn exactly why prepared foods don't help our digestion.
- Explore protein options and essential fatty acids
- Explore a varied diet and why counting calories isn't the answer.
- Explore breakfast, lunch and dinner options with classic swap-outs.
- Explore why fiber is so important, where we can get it from and potential side effects.
- Refocus on hydration.
At the end of the six weeks, you will have all the knowledge to introduce the foundations of a healthy diet.
Provided with each session will be:
- pre-course preparation required
- supporting material
- email support
First sessions are due to begin from the w/c 6th September. Times to be agreed on an individual basis.
To book your place visit https://emmawennington.co.uk/kick-start-your-diet/
*This programme is not suitable for people with cancer or kidney dysfunction*