How to start intuitive eating when you have PCOS
If you have PCOS, you've probably been told one of these three things:
- You need to lose weight to manage symptoms (or never gain any weight).
- Come back when you want to get pregnant.
- Here's the pill - this is all I can do for you.
Not the greatest support. Well, that's what I'm here for. I'm a PCOS nutritionist - I work with people just like who are:
- Fed up with being told to lose weight to feel better.
- Confused if they can eat carbs or not! What's GI anyway!?
- Have been members of SO many PCOS support groups, and they end up even more confused.
- Done with dieting, after years of it just never working out (and probably ending up heavier than when they started).
- Tired of being told to "just do yoga" to manage their symptoms.
In this one-hour webinar, I will give you the tools to kickstart a healthy relationship to food while also managing PCOS - WITHOUT dieting. Yes, you read that correctly. I am a non-diet, intuitive eating nutritionist as well as a PCOS nutritionist.
About the webinar
Join me on Thursday 30th September (the final day of PCOS Awareness Month) for a masterclass in:
- An introduction to Intuitive Eating - and how you can take PCOS into account.
- Expert top tips for PCOS management, including nutrition, movement, supplements, and long-term management (e.g. reducing insulin resistance and cardiovascular disease risk).
I am also offering a huge BONUS of a FREE 20-minute follow-up consultation with me, to ask any questions and receive even more advice to manage your PCOS (worth £40).
This event will take place online via Zoom. If you can't make the live session at 1 pm, you will be sent a recording after the event.
If you have any questions, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and visit my website www.shannonwesternnutrition.com if you want to read more about me.
See you soon!