Healthy cooking with FVN
Date & Time:2nd - 16th October 2017, 6.45pm - 8.15pm
Cost:£15 a week (3 week course)
Location:The Oakwood Academy
- Find an event in your area
Healthy cooking with FVN - become a healthier you today!
A three-week healthy cooking course delivered by Fons Vitae Nutrition Ltd.
FVN cooking course is suitable for all whether you are a beginner or a confident cook. If you want to gain knowledge on balanced, nutritious yet delicious meals, learn to cook or brush up on your current skills or simply love cooking and want to do so in a social, friendly environment, sign up today.
You will learn a range of cooking skills and techniques along with nutrition information and guidance on how to lead a healthy lifestyle delivered by an accredited professional nutritionist that is registered with the Association for Nutrition (AfN), The Nutrition Society and The British Dietetic Association (BDA Affiliate).
What is included:
- Enjoyable, rewarding workshops that contribute to a healthier lifestyle, delivered through a perfect balance of hands on cooking and demonstrations.
- Each workshop lasts one hour and 15 minutes including discussion.
- Learn how to adapt dishes to make them healthier without losing out on taste.
- Prepare and take home delicious, nutritious meals along with side dishes.
- Learn healthy eating and nutrition principles along the way.
- Ingredients, workshop resources and equipment all provided including recipes so you can recreate the meal at home.
- Question and answer session around nutrition throughout.
All you have to bring with you is an apron and some tupperware containers to take home your delicious, nutritious food in.
If you have any specific dietary requirements or needs please contact us and let us know as we will be happy to help and adapt where necessary.
Contact Amanda on 07398566035 if you have any questions.
To register your place, visit: https://www.fonsvitaenutrition.co.uk/cooking-courses
Places are limited and registration required so book now to secure your place.
About the host
Nutritionist (BSc human nutrition, MSc public health nutrition) registered with the Association for Nutrition. My passion is good health, nutrition, well-being and helping people attain it. Here to support you to improve your health & nutrition through skills, empowerment & knowledge delivered through effective techniques, support & no judgement.
I have had Multiple Sclerosis for over 31 years (I will soon be 63). The symptoms vary, but...
In my teen years I suffered from Anorexia and was put into a treatment programme. With the...
I've always taken supplements and eaten what I thought was a healthy diet, but I was...