Health on a plate
Naturopathic nutritionists Bee from HealthyBe Naturopathy and Barbara Louvrou from The Wellworks will teach you:
- The philosophy of natural healing
- The importance of cellular detoxification
- A basic therapeutic diet
- The dangers of dairy and dairy alternatives
- The difference between good and bad fats
- The dangers of sugar and sweeteners and healthy alternatives
- How to use supplements effectively
- How to detoxify naturally
- How to use natural rhythms to heal Food demos, taster sessions and information abound will help you make healthier eating, hydration and regular detoxification a reality in your daily life.
The course is over four Sundays on the following dates:
- 3rd February 10:00 - 17:00
- 17th February 10:00 - 17:00
- 3rd March 10:00 - 17:00
- 10th March 10:00 - 17:00
- Anyone interested in improving or maintaining their health.
- Those of you with a physical or mental health condition.
- Anyone looking to lose weight.
- Those of you wanting to conceive.
- Anyone going through the menopause.
- Those of you experiencing allergies, insomnia, digestive issues, skin issues, fatigue.
- Holistic therapists or those working in the health and fitness industry who want to advise clients on healthier nutritional and lifestyle choices.
The course carries CPD points and is designed, certificated and accredited by the Nutritional Healing Foundation.
Please get in touch for further information on
Barbara Louvrou - 07961 381 996
Beth Innes - 07535 270 985
Looking forward to hearing from you.
About Beth Ann Innes
I will be hosting the event alongside Barbara and together we have personal experience of using the information in the course to overcome collectively cancer, severe CFS/M.E. and Fibromyalgia, so come and learn from our experience.