Health and body image workshop
After many requests, I'm very excited to announce our new health and body image workshop - starting in Brighton on 9th October.
- Feel 'out of control' around food?
- Is positive body image a struggle?
- Not quite sure what to eat - or when to eat
- Do you find yourself regularly using food to cope with your emotions?
- Been dieting for most of your life and nothing's really worked long term?
You're not alone.
Join us for an introduction to looking after your health in a way that works for you and learn techniques for cultivating body acceptance and a more positive body image.
We'll cover -
- Evidence-based techniques that help you to get back in touch with your internal hunger and fullness signals, drop the food guilt and feel more 'normal' around food.
- We'll also look at body image healing; where our body image concerns have come from - and how we can work on changing them.
- How we feel about our bodies can seriously affect how we live our lives and although there's no quick fix to becoming 'body positive' - it's totally worth working on it.
You'll get -
A workbook with resources, tools and activities so you can continue learning and practising at home. Others have also said that this is a great talking point to start discussions with friends and family!
There will also be soft drinks, teas, coffee and snacks provided.
The group is a safe and supportive environment where you'll have the chance to ask questions and hear about other's experiences.
Plus have the ear of a Registered Dietitian to answer any nutrition questions you might have!
Can't make this date? Sign up to our mailing list: http://eepurl.com/duaHPX to be the first to hear about our next workshops.
You can also keep in touch on Instagram - @level.up.nutrition and Facebook @levelupnutritionuk
About Jessica English
I'm a Registered Dietitian specialising in a non-diet, weight inclusive approach to health and nutrition.
I'm passionate about taking the confusion out of nutrition and helping people to reach their health goals in a realistic and sustainable way.