Gut feeling - gut health nutrition and cookery masterclass
You don't have to wait until January to start looking after your gut health!
I’m super-excited to announce the release of tickets for our new gut feeling masterclass on 14th November.
The two-hour nutrition and cookery workshop includes;
- A nutrition session with an expert dietitian covering all things gut health - with a difference; no faddy diets here, we're coming at it through an intuitive, evidence-based lens.
- The talk includes: how your gut and brain interact, fermented foods, probiotics and prebiotics in food and supplements, some cool stuff about your microbiota, and tips for what you can start doing today to help yours flourish. Plus if you have tummy troubles, I’ll also be giving you the lowdown on the low FODMAP diet, IBS, bloating, and other issues.
- Cooking up three delicious gut-loving dishes with myself and Anna - our specialist cookery teacher with over 20 years of experience teaching vegan cookery and catering.
- A Q&A where I can answer all of the burning questions you have about gut health and nutrition in general.
- Practical ideas to take away and start implementing straight away.
- Saving the best bit for last - we all get to sit down and eat together at the end.
All ingredients and aprons are provided, and there will be a glass of our finest local Kombucha and some tasty nibbles waiting for you when you get there - plus soft drinks and hot drinks if 'booch isn't your thing.
Feel free to bring your own, but we can also provide recyclable containers to take any leftovers home with you - that's if you want to share!
10% of all ticket sales will also go to the Refugee Community Kitchen - an incredible charity set up to help provide warm, nourishing meals to displaced people in Europe.
Venue TBC - it will be an accessible central Brighton location, so whilst there will be bus, cycle, and train links, nearby parking can't be guaranteed.
Please let us know when you book your ticket if you have any allergies at all. Whilst we will do our best to accommodate these, in some instances this may not be possible due to the nature of shared kitchens in the venue - if this is the case your ticket fee will be reimbursed in full.
A full ticket refund (minus any service charges) is available up to seven days prior to the event.
Can't make this date? Sign up for our newsletter here - http://eepurl.com/duaHPX - to make sure you're the first to find out about the next ones.
Get in touch via email if you have any questions at all. I look forward to seeing you all there!
Registered Dietitian. Level Up Nutrition
About Jessica English
I'm a registered dietitian specialising in a non-diet, weight inclusive approach to health and nutrition.
I'm passionate about taking the confusion out of nutrition and helping people to reach their health goals in a realistic and sustainable way.
Get your tickets here: https://www.tickettailor.com/events/levelupnutrition/305521