Free online IBS relief course
- Find an event in your area
Sign up to gain access to my free IBS relief online course.
This course is based around the more in depth process I take my clients through to gain symptom relief.
Each week, you will be sent tasks to do which cover the fundamentals of making sure your gut is healthy.
At the end of the course, you will:
- Have a good understanding of your IBS.
- Be able to diagnose your own subtype.
- Have the tools to monitor your own symptoms.
- Ensure that you are following the basic gut health habits.
- Make changes to your diet to help the good gut bacteria thrive.
- Have daily exercises to tackle and reduce stress.
To sign up, go to www.thefoodtreatmentclinic.com where you can enter your details on the homepage to get started.
About the host
Kirsten Crothers is a specialist gut health dietitian with a 91% record of IBS symptom improvement after two consultations. She uses proven methods which are based on scientific evidence to get results for her clients. Having had gut health problems herself, Kirsten understands the impact it can have on your life and need to be supported.
I suffered from anorexia for a very long time. It started from when I was 3 through to 10....
The help and advice from my Nutritionist, with my aim of losing weight through the 5:2 system,...
I found a nutritionist on this site after reading an article about sports nutrition. I've...