- Nutritionist Resource - Find a Nutritionist Near You>
- Food for healthy hormones
Food for healthy hormones
An area that can be greatly impacted by our food intake is our hormones. The incorrect food intake may lead quickly to changing the way our metabolism works and may affect our weight, energy levels, and even our mental well-being. As a result, we experience cravings for sugar and carbohydrate, which may affect our weight, moods, and energy levels.
So, what can you do to keep our hormones in tip-top shape?
Why not come along to Marie’s talk on 'Food for the healthy hormones'?
The workshop is for people who want to maintain good overall health or to improve symptoms like sugar/carb cravings, weight issues, low energy, and moods, with the help of good nutritional advice. Doing this short workshop will introduce you to a greater understanding of how balancing your insulin and cortisol levels can help you be healthier, happier, and more energised.
At the end of the workshop, you will;
- have a clearer understanding of how major hormones impact the body
- know which types of foods will help to enhance hormone function to keep the body healthy
- have tips and advice on how to avoid energy slumps, weight gain, and sugar and carb cravings
- find out how Marie’s 30-day nutrition programme that can help you re-balance your energy levels, beat the cravings and/or help you lose weight
This will be followed by a lovely Soul Food Kitchen plant-based meal designed to help your hormones to stay balanced for the rest of the day.
Tickets available from https://www.soulfoodkitchen.co.uk/events-1/food-for-healthy-hormones-by-nutri-zone-2
About Marie Jarvis
Marie Jarvis is a Registered Nutritionist (BANT). She has worked with organisations like NHS, Urban Roots, and many other organisations throughout Glasgow and surrounding areas. She also helps to coach people to optimum health through her personalised and tailored nutrition plans. She has recently been included in The Midults’ 15 Top Nutritionists.