First foods: Starting solids
This online weaning workshop, run by an experienced registered children's nutritionist and mum, will help you to:
- Identify the signs that your baby is developmentally ready for solid foods (clue: it might not be what you think).
- Gain an understanding of suitable first foods and appropriate textures.
- Decide on the approach to weaning that is right for you, your baby and your family (note: it’s not the same for everyone!).
- Feel confident in preparing and storing foods for your baby.
- Learn how to introduce allergens safely.
- Know when to move on from first tastes to full meals.
With plenty of time for your specific questions, downloadable resources to support you at home, and access to a private Facebook community.
Hosted by Katie Angotti
Katie Angotti is a Registered Nutritionist and mum, who is passionate about introducing children to foods in a stress-free and positive manner. Katie was previously the nutritionist for the UKs leading infant feeding brands, Cow & Gate and Aptamil, and has delivered weaning workshops for the NHS.