Eating well for autoimmune conditions - CPD with Christine Bailey
"Eating well for autoimmune conditions" with Christine Bailey - three hours BANT CPD approved.
This half-day course with award-winning nutritional therapist, author and educator Christine Bailey will discuss the current research into autoimmune conditions, key triggers and the role of diet and specifically nutrients and foods to heal the gut, modulated the immune response and lower inflammation in the body.
The event takes place at our co-located food-as-medicine sister restaurant The Willow. A two-course gut-healing lunch is also included.
The course will cover:
- Overview of autoimmune conditions and prevalence and how they develop.
- Case studies.
- Laboratory testing to identify autoimmune conditions and underlying triggers.
- Key role of gut health and gut permeability in the progression and development of Autoimmune conditions.
- What vital nutrients and foods can help lower inflammation and heal the gut.
- Practical solutions – dietary approaches to adopt.
- The most effective supplements to take.
For full details and to book, visit cbaileyautoimmune.eventbrite.co.uk.
To book direct to avoid the Eventbrite booking fee, please call Ped on 07884 432012.
About Irrefutable Health
Irrefutable Health is a multidisciplinary, integrative health centre in Kingston providing personalised, holistic, cutting-edge care. Our nutritional therapists take a functional medicine approach with a focus on identifying and addressing the underlying causes of both physical and psychological imbalances which may be causing symptoms and illness.