Demystifying nutrition: Improving health and well-being
Date & Time:14th July 2018, 11am - 12pm
Location:Allia Future Business Centre
Peterborough United Football Club
- Find an event in your area
This nutrition seminar will include:
- Healthy lifestyle and nutrition principles (realistic guidance on how to achieve a well-balanced diet with nutrition guidelines).
- Mindfulness and eating (strategies to manage emotion related eating, as well as other triggers).
- Myth busting session (demystifying nutrition – clarifying miscommunicated nutrition advice, and answering any questions you may have).
- Goal setting (effective goal setting techniques to get you started on the journey to becoming healthier).
Informative handouts and supporting resources will be provided along with some tasty nutritional treats to eat!
Limited spaces available. Get in touch to book you place on 07398 566035/07586 745231.
About the host
Nutritionist (BSc human nutrition, MSc public health nutrition) registered with the Association for Nutrition. My passion is good health, nutrition, well-being & helping people attain it. Here to support you improve your health & nutrition through empowerment, motivation & knowledge delivered through effective techniques, support & no judgement.
The help and advice from my Nutritionist, with my aim of losing weight through the 5:2 system,...
In my teen years I suffered from Anorexia and was put into a treatment programme. With the...
I've always taken supplements and eaten what I thought was a healthy diet, but I was...