Chocolate making workshop
Learn how to create your own bespoke raw vegan chocolates from three simple ingredients and a bit of nutritional know-how. The chocolate making workshop takes place at my West Bridgford cooking school.
- How to create your own raw chocolate from scratch with minimal equipment and experience.
- All ingredients are included and you’ll receive a recipe card.
- The differences and benefits of raw chocolate over commercial chocolate.
- Customise your chocolates with a variety of freeze-dried fruits, nuts and flavours.
- Take home your chocolates in your own customised packaging.
All this and lots of tasting too for £25 per person: maximum of four people.
If you can't make this one I have an evening workshop on 29th Aug from 5.30-6.45.
For full details please visit my website or contact me:
email@example.com 07946 301338
About Susan Hart
By talking informally about how to develop a healthy balanced diet I encourage and motivate clients to make small but permanent changes to the foods they eat. I have developed tools and techniques to help them make healthy food choices, which will make them feel and look great. I also run vegan cooking classes from my 5* rated kitchen.