A weight off my mind - healthy eating and weight-loss programme
Feel like you on your best day – every day!
Starts Tuesday 5th February 2019 at 7:30 pm – 9:00 pm for eight weeks. (Finishes 2nd April, one week break at half-term).
- Are you exhausted or overweight?
- Have you tried other diets already?
- Do you experience food cravings?
- Are you an emotional eater?
- Are you stuck with what to do next?
I’m Helen Adams, a nutritional therapist who works with people who want to look in the mirror and love what they see. Join my eight-week 'a weight off my mind' programme using a blood-sugar balancing, low-GL approach to eating, to understand how you can improve your energy, feel good, and achieve weight-loss. You will feel full, enjoy normal food, and feel ‘like you on your best day – every day’! There are no special meals or calorie-counting. All you need is your commitment for eight weeks.
Classes include health coaching and your own booklets to keep. You will have all the support you need and classes are engaging and fun. There will also be some pleasant surprises along the way to give you even more encouragement, and each week will be a different topic, including:
- The importance of sleep (and how to get it).
- What to do when eating out.
- How to choose foods that avoid the ‘sleepy slump’ in front of the TV – and what do carbs, fats and proteins really do for you?
- How to be mindful of your health on social occasions.
- What’s in your kitchen cupboards? How to shop for better choices and be prepared.
- Understanding how your digestion really works – and how you can improve it.
- What drives weight gain? (it’s not just food!)
- Bonus: an insight into food intolerance testing – what it is and how to deal with the results.
- Bonus: body image – what do your clothes say about you?
Previous participants say:
“The classes were excellent. You know your stuff and how to get the points across in an engaging way” - O.C. Bath.
“I already feel better and am a big advocate of the programme to my colleagues” - A.B. Chippenham.
Tuesday 5th February 2019 at 7:30 pm – 9:00 pm for eight weeks.
£179 - £10 discount if you bring a friend.
*Booking is essential as places are limited. Phone Wilf on 07846 620453 or email email@example.com.
Location: Nourish nutritional Therapy Centre, 33 Gay St, Bath BA1 2NT
About Helen Adams
Helen Adams BA NT mBANT CNHC Dip.Ask is a registered nutritionist, working in Bath and Chippenham. She says: 'groups are an excellent way to engage people in thinking more about their health in many ways - feeling good mentally and physically; sleeping better; no meal replacements. They become slimmer - and they maintain it.'