8 week holistic weight management course
Do you struggle to manage your weight?
Are you fed up with fad diets that are not good for our health and result in 'yo-yoing' up and down the scales?
Would you like to learn techniques and skills for life in relation to diet and lifestyle that will allow you to lose weight and keep it off FOREVER? Whilst enjoying life and enjoying your food?
Then this is the course for you.
This is an eight week course that will teach you how to eat and exercise to lose weight and keep it off, whilst nourishing your body with the nutrients you need. This is a sustainable, holistic approach that you can adopt for life and it works.
What will the course include?
1. The plan - curbing those cravings and feeling in control.
2. Beat the bloat - common intolerances and the impact they can have on our weight.
3. Sugar – the impact on our weight and health and what’s the alternative? Artificial sweeteners - the research and why should I avoid them?
4. Portion sizes – simple tools to use without the need for calorie counting.
5. Fat does not make you fat! – the importance of good fats in our diet.
6. Stress – how it can impact on our weight and foods and techniques to minimise this.
7. Exercise – why is it so important and how can I fit it into my weekly routine?
8. Hormones - the impact imbalances can have on our weight and how to help keep them in check
Cost = £150 for eight one hour sessions.
To book your place, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 07887 943037.
About Lara Seago
Lara Seago - registered and highly experienced nutritional therapist with a track record in successfully supporting clients to lose weight and keep it off sustainably.
Lara runs a private practice at the Elysia Centre, is a manager for the British Association for Nutrition and Lifestyle Medicine and has contributed to a number of publications.