21 day digestion rescue plan
Fun fact - 75% of your immunity is controlled by your gut!
Under the weather? If your gut is healthy, chances are you will be generally healthier, too. That’s why it is so important to eat gut-friendly foods that keep you feeling energised and strong. That's why I am launching the 21-day digestion rescue plan.
We will cover:
- Why good gut health is so important.
- What your digestive system should be doing.
- When things go wrong - with focus on specific issues like IBS, food intolerance, dysbiosis (imbalance of gut bacteria), candida, bacterial overgrowth of the small intestine.
- Tips for good digestion.
And you'll also get:
The digestion rescue plan resource pack
This is how it's going to work -
- The digestion rescue plan is packed with 25+ recipes that are easy to make or prepare.
- There are no specialist health foods – just the stuff you'd find in any old supermarket.
- You'll have access to your programme anytime, anywhere from a closed Facebook group.
- I'll be in the group every day giving tips, motivating you, holding your hand, answering your questions (and anything else!)
21-day digestion rescue plan for £21.
- Access any time: Yours anytime, anywhere. This is a virtual programme run via a private Facebook group. Check in whenever suits your schedule.
- Expert advice: Nutritional advice and support from a registered associate nutritionist and health coach. Facebook Q&A to deal with challenges and questions.
- Recipes and resources: Digestion rescue plan resource pack, including a flexible meal planner and delicious gut-friendly recipes you'll love.
- Not another diet: Make it actually happen with motivational support and accountability from your coach. Experience the transformation.
And, if that wasn't enough, everyone will have the opportunity to discuss their progress and next steps with a one to one mini consultation of up to 30-minutes with me.
About Laura Westwood
I'm Laura, a registered associate nutritionist and health coach. I've been there and worn the T-shirt and I know how hard it is to juggle healthy eating with real life (and feel you actually have a life!). Now it's my job to coach and motivates people like you to make the changes that will transform their waistline, their health and their lives.