Garlic and courgette chicken
Garlic and courgette chicken with roast new potatoesIngredients Serves 4
- 2 courgettes, grated
- 5 tbsp Boursin cheese
- 2 bags new potatoes
- 4 chicken breasts
- 2 bags salad leaves
- Pre-heat your oven to 200 degrees.
- Remove the ends of the courgette and grate. Gently squeeze between kitchen paper to remove some of the excess water.
- Mix the courgette with ½ tbsp oil, the Boursin cheese and some salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Quarter the potatoes, tossing in 1 tbsp oil. Place on a baking tray and bake for 15 - 20 minutes.
- Between two sheets of clingfilm, place the chicken breasts and hit with a rolling pin until chicken is 1cm thick.
- On top of the chicken, add the courgette mix. Put in the oven and cook for 15 minutes. Once cooked through, put them under a hot grill until the top is golden brown.
- While this cooks, toss the salad with some oil and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Serve the chicken and crispy potatoes with a handful of salad and enjoy!
Find the right nutritionist for you
All therapists are verified professionals.