Zara Stella Nutritional Therapist BSc (Hons) at Stella Nutrition
I am a fully registered Nutritional Therapist, Health Coach and Functional Medicine practitioner.
I work with busy men and women like you who want to transform their health, increase their energy, lose weight healthily and for good.
Are you ready to commit to your wellbeing but feel overwhelmed by all the conflicting information out there?
Let me help you make sense of it all with clear and no-nonsense advice specific to your needs.
With my easy to follow, tailored to your needs, nutritional programmes you will feel energised and in charge of your health again.
Get in touch today!
Call 07772491975 to book your complementary 30 minutes nutrition and coaching session and discover the power of nutrition first hand.
Training, qualifications & experience
- BSc (Hons) Nutritional Therapy, University of Westminster.
- Full member of the British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy (BANT)
- Full member of the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC).
- Qualified NLP Practitioner and coach
- Institute for Functional Medicine practitioner. I am certified to use their logo and procedures.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Anaemia *
- Balanced diet
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eczema *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Healthy hair
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Infants and pre-school children
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Life stages
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Obesity *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
- Skin health and conditions *
- Thyroid problems
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Prices start at £190.00 for a 21 Day Health Re-set Program.
For more information visit my website
or call me on 07772491975.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
I am available on Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday mornings.