Zara Stella Nutritional Therapist BSc (Hons) at Stella Nutrition
I am a fully registered Nutritional Therapist and Functional Medicine practitioner. My approach focuses on identifying the underlying causes of your presenting health issue, rather than looking just to fix the symptoms. because we are all different and biochemically unique, there is no 'one diet fits all' kind of advice.
My nutritional programmes are tailored to you and your specific needs. This makes them effective, manageable and easy to follow.
I am also a qualified NLP practitioner and I use this in conjunction with Nutritional Therapy to help my clients achieve their goals.
Training, qualifications & experience
- BSc (Hons) Nutritional Therapy, University of Westminster.
- Full member of the British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy (BANT)
- Full member of the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC).
- Qualified NLP Practitioner and coach
- Institute for Functional Medicine practitioner. I am certified to use their logo and procedures.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Anaemia *
- Balanced diet
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eczema *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Healthy hair
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Infants and pre-school children
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Life stages
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Obesity *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
- Skin health and conditions *
- Thyroid problems
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
- Initial consultation (60-75 mins) - £90
- Follow up consultations (up to 45 mins) - £60
Fees are inclusive of consultation time, written summary and recommendations. Fees do not include cost of supplements and laboratory tests.
For more information contact me on 07772491975 or drop me an email.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
I am available on Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday mornings.