Victoria Horbury (CNM Dip. mBANT CNHC reg)
The Natural Health Centre
Bank Farm Road
01743 248878 / 07592 436000
Whether you feel sluggish and are lacking in motivation, are frequently struck down with colds, are having trouble conceiving, or are experiencing a collection of apparently unlinked symptoms, a change in approach to your diet could be the answer.
Every single day with every bite of food and sip of drink, we are either working towards disease and dysfunction or preventing it. By changing the way we approach food… not simply as a fuel to get us up and out of bed in the morning or as a source of comfort. But as the best, most natural, least invasive medicine that we have, we can transform our health, sense of wellbeing and reduce both visible and non-visible signs of ageing and degeneration.
I practice in a way that offers my clients the tools and support they need to nourish themselves as simply and inexpensively as possible. By cutting out the scientific jargon, I can explain why my clients are experiencing symptoms and what could have triggered the dysfunction; I put the treatment into context so they understand it in relation to what they are experiencing and the importance of seeing it through.
I know that changing your diet can be a challenge even with the best intentions, so I like to keep things simple, taking the way you currently live, eat and shop into consideration and working within those parameters as opposed to insisting on a 100% overhaul from day one.
Training, qualifications & experience
Victoria has a Diploma in Nutritional Therapy from the College of Natural Medicine.
- A full member of the British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy (BANT)
- Registered with The Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC)
- Abides by strict codes of conduct for Nutritional Therapy
Victoria continues her education in nutritional research by attending conferences and seminars which are at the forefront of nutrition science and she is required to complete 30 hours of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) each year.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Anaemia *
- Balanced diet
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Constipation *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eczema *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Healthy hair
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Infants and pre-school children
- Iron deficiency anaemia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Life stages
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Obesity *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
- Skin health and conditions *
- Thyroid problems
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Initial Consultation : £60
Follow Up : £45
For a FREE 15 minute health assessment please email me and we can arrange a time that suits you.
Victoria works at the Natural Health Centre, Shrewsbury and also offers mobile visits when necessary.
*Mobile nutrition consultations are offered at locations within a 25mile radius of Whitchurch, Shropshire. Travel charges may apply depending on location.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|