Vanessa O'Brien, Dip.NT, MFNTP, BA Hons
07715493786 / 07715493786
A very warm welcome from Vee at Vee Vital!
I help clients to break free from long-term health and/or weight issues so that they can enjoy the freedom and positive life changes that good health affords them. I believe I must have the most fulfilling job in the world!
Whilst changing health issues can take a little time, my in-depth knowledge of nutrition, together with proven coaching techniques, means that I can help you to understand your body and how you may have arrived at where you are today, and give you the right information and tools to help you break free and start to feel better… today and every day.
It is absolutely possible, with the right support. Let me show you how.
Take that first step.... Book your complimentary 20 minutes Health & Energy assessment TODAY.
"I have had the pleasure of working with Vee on my weight loss and general well being journey and I have found her mentoring invaluable. Friendly, always encouraging and never critical, even on my down days she would give me the right advice and inspire me to not give up and stick to the plan. With every single issue I personally had, she would come back to me with tips and suggestions on how to tackle it. She truly cares about her clients and obviously loves what she does. I would highly recommend Vanessa to anyone looking to not just lose weight, but those who want to improve their overall well being, have more energy in their everyday life and have the positive attitude to deal with other areas in their life."
Mando Papathomas, Surrey
"I have just completed a eight week health and weight loss program with Vee Vital. My main goal was to lose a little weight that had been building up over the past year. I'd tried many fad diets but just found them unsustainable. I had bought many books but really didn't know where to start. From day one of the course I had a clear eating plan and felt very enthused to give it a go. I was amazed that I was actually eating more and didn't feel like I was being deprived as I had on previous attempts. What I didn't appreciate is how much better I would feel in my self, definitely less tired and depressed.
The weekly group sessions are great for comparing goals and realising that many of us have the same obstacles in life. We also covered many topics including a very interesting talk from an image consultant. I found Vee to be knowledgeable and professional. She is quick to respond if you have any queries during the week and is very motivating in a friendly manner. I lost the weight I wanted, with many people commenting on how well I looked. It has also changed the way I feed my family, all for the better."
Tracy J, Surrey
"Before the course, I found the whole topic of nutrition overwhelming to say the least. This course broke it down into several, manageable and relevant chunks, to allow me to make better choices in my life. I cannot tell you how much of a positive influence it’s had on me! A few weeks ago I was eating badly and not noticing how my body reacted to things. Now I can really notice when I’ve eaten something that my body doesn’t like. This is allowing me to recognise what’s good and bad in order to make better choices in my life. Not being a great cook meant that when I started the course, I had only a few ingredients that I really used in my daily meals. Now I’ve got a far greater selection of raw ingredients to work with and a much more interesting diet.
9 weeks on I’m feeling healthier, have far more energy and am noticing things like not only is my skin brighter, it’s also regenerating quicker and better. I was told by a friend at the weekend that my skin looked so much brighter and healthier – so the effects are being noticed as well!"
?Sian G, Surbiton
Training, qualifications & experience
* Nutritional Therapist Dip.NT
* Associate Member of Patrick Holford's Zest4Life nutrition and weightloss programme, offering motivational health and wellbeing coaching
* Diploma in Anatomy & Physiology
* Member of FNTP (The Federation of Nutritional Therapy Practitioners )
* BA Hons University of West of England
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Balanced diet
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Constipation *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eczema *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Healthy hair
- High cholesterol *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Obesity *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Skin health and conditions *
- Thyroid problems
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
* A Free 20 minute Health & Energy Assessment (by telephone or Skype) to understand your health issues, to establish if we are a good fit to work together, and to allow me to formulate the best approach for your improved health and well-being.
* Nutritional therapy & weight loss packages start from £250. Packages include health analysis, detailed health coaching and recommendations. Also includes body composition analysis for weight loss clients.
* I use various tests dependent on symptoms, and only when necessary. Each test varies in price, please contact me for more details.
I share lots of daily tips, advice, recipes and stories on my Facebook page; do follow me if you aren't already: https://www.facebook.com/VeeVital1/
Don't miss my latest blog posts: www.veevital.com/blog
See my website for full information www.veevital.com
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Available weekdays 9.30am to 5.30pm. Available selected evenings and Saturday mornings.