Vanessa O'Brien, Registered Nutritional Therapist mFNTP, NT.Dip, BA Hons
A very warm welcome from Vee at Vee Vital!
I help clients to break free from long-term health and/or weight issues so that they can enjoy the freedom and positive life changes that good health affords them. I believe I must have the most fulfilling job in the world!
Whilst changing health issues can take a little time, my in-depth knowledge of nutrition, together with proven coaching techniques, means that I can help you to understand your body and how you may have arrived at where you are today, and give you the right information and tools to help you break free and start to feel better… today and every day.
It is absolutely possible, with the right support. Let me show you how.
Take that first step.... Book your complimentary 20 minutes Health & Energy assessment TODAY.
Training, qualifications & experience
* Nutritional Therpaist Dip.NT
* Associate Member of Patrick Holford's Zest4Life nutrition and weightloss programme, offering motivational health and wellbeing coaching
* Diploma in Anatomy & Physiology
* Member of FNTP (The Federation of Nutritional Therapy Practitioners )
* BA Hons University of West of England
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Balanced diet
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Constipation *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eczema *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Healthy hair
- High cholesterol *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Obesity *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Skin health and conditions *
- Thyroid problems
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
* A Free 20 minute Health & Energy Assessment (by telephone or Skype) to understand your health issues, to establish if we are a good fit to work together, and to allow me to formulate the best approach for your improved health and well-being.
* Nutritional therapy & weight loss packages start from £275. Packages include health analysis, detailed health coaching and recommendations. Also includes body composition analysis for weight loss clients.
* I use various tests dependent on symptoms, and only when necessary. Each test varies in price, please contact me for more details.
I share lots of daily tips, advice, recipes and stories on my Facebook page; do follow me if you aren't already: https://www.facebook.com/VeeVital1/
Don't miss my latest blog posts: www.veevital.com/blog
See my website for full information www.veevital.com
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Available weekdays 9.30am to 5.30pm. Available selected evenings and Saturday mornings.