9 Weymouth Street
5A Fore Street
01364 644 164
Having been trained in the scientific method with a degree in physics from Cambridge University I now work with naturopathic and functional medicine principles to investigate the underlying imbalances that may be causing your symptoms and to support your optimal health and energy.
In the first consultation I gather detailed information about both your current health and your preceding health history. This guides us in choosing any relevant laboratory tests and in tailoring a nutrition, supplement and lifestyle plan to meet your needs. Genetic testing may also be used to further personalise your dietary plan.
This way of working is a two-way process. I depend on you as my client to give me feedback as to what kind of changes are realistic for you to achieve in your current life situation so that we can address any challenges that may arise in your journey to optimising health and wellbeing. Short e-mails in between consultations help to address any unforeseen challenges you may meet.
For more information on my personal story, how I work and on functional medicine, the power of food as medicine and other information on health and nutrition please visit my website.
Training, qualifications & experience
I have trained with nutritional therapists and functional medicine practitioners recognised as UK and global leaders in their fields and have completed many further professional training.
I am a member of the British Association of Applied Nutrition & Nutritional Therapy (BANT) and the Institute of Functional Medicine (IFM), a registered practitioner with the Complimentary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC) and an associate member of The Royal Society Of Medicine. I am also a certified DNALife nutrigenetics practitioner.
- Functional Nutrition Head To Toe: Comprehensive and Innovative Approaches to Nutritional Assessment - The Institute of Functional Medicine.
- DNALife Certification: Umahro Cadogan - Nordic Laboratories with DNAlysis Biotechnology.
- Applying Functional Medicine In Clinical Practice - The Institute of Functional Medicine.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Thyroid problems
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Photos & videos
Please refer to the website for fees.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|