Theresa Webb BA.Dip.NT
Healthwise Natural Therapy Centre
5 Delacourt Rd
London Natural Health Centre
46 Theobalds Rd
0208 8293 1116 / 07734 166738
Theresa Webb BA. Dip NT is a fully qualified Nutritional Therapist (CNM trained). She is also an experienced Children's Yoga Teacher and founder of Kitchen Buddy (2005), a Culinary School/Consultancy.
Kitchen Buddy offers inspiring courses in easy, time-saving meals to look and feel excellent for weight-loss, clear skin, greater energy and to save £££ with growing produce, wild food foraging and tasty meat, wheat, dairy and sugar-free recipes. Classes include a light 2-3 course meal and drinks.
Culinary Class £40.00 per person (Group 2 hrs)
Bring a friend: £70.00 for two.
Private Home Class £95.00 per person \ Bring a friend: £120.00 per couple (3 hrs)
Her experience in the field includes 3yrs private practice and clinic experience and over 10 years in the food industry. Theresa has helped hundreds of people to improve their standard of health and specialises in gluten, wheat, dairy and sugar-free nutrition.
She regularly appears on BBC Radio London and has appeared in popular magazines. She is an experienced speaker and conducts demonstrations for charities and has a Soul Food photographic exhibition (2009) During the past 10 yrs she teaches privately with parents, families and individuals, nurseries and in schools to develop, maintain and sustain healthy eating habits and experience foods in their real, natural state.
'After treating my own health concerns through Naturopathic Medicine and witnessing the amazing effects, I have been interested in studying nutrition, macrobiotics, ayurveda, gluten, dairy-free and raw living foods for over 20 years. I offer a confidential, professional service which delivers individual advice to meet your particular requirements and needs. Patients may be requested to complete a Nutrition Questionnaire and food diary, in advance of any Consultation, to assess current food intake.'
Training, qualifications & experience
Theresa has gained the following qualifications and training.
- B.A. Humanities (Languages) 4 yr degree.
- Nutrition Diploma (CNM) 3 yrs
- ITEC Anatomy and Physiology (for Holostic Massage)
- A registered Children's Yoga Teacher (Yoga Bugs trained) 7yrs.
She keeps up to date with current research by reading articles and attending lectures.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Anaemia *
- Anorexia nervosa *
- Balanced diet
- Binge eating disorder *
- Bulimia nervosa *
- Cancer *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eating disorders *
- Eczema *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Healthy hair
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Infants and pre-school children
- Iron deficiency anaemia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Life stages
- Megaloblastic anaemia *
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Obesity *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
- Skin health and conditions *
- Sports nutrition
- Thyroid problems
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Nutritional Therapy Practice
First Consultation Session (90 mins) £80.00
Follow up Review (60 mins) £50.00
A reduced cost option for less indepth cases and those on low-income. For 1 hr.
First Consultation Session (60 mins) £50.00
Follow up Review (60 mins) £50.00
Private Home Visits prices
Reduction in home visits fee - £10.00 on all of the above prices.
(conc. discounts for children, senior citizens at practitioner discretion)
- FREE 10 min initial conversation
- Online support via Skype and Email
- Evening and weekend appointments
SPECIAL OFFER - 20% off all new Standard Nutritional Therapy Consultations held by Theresa Webb BA. DipNT. Valid during September - December 2014
Clinics held at:
- Healthwise Therapy Centre, South London.
- Natural Therapy Centre, Central London.
- Home visits, Private practice, by arrangement only.
Follow on Facebook: Healthy Balance Naturopathic Medicine, Kitchen Buddy, Theresa Webb. Twitter, Linked In, Pinterest.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Central London Tuesday & Wednesday afternoons South London Fridays & Saturday afternoon & eves. Private Home Visits outside these times, by appointment. Please contact Theresa for details.