My training as a nutritional therapist, a functional medicine practitioner, and a yoga instructor has taught me to focus on identifying the underlying causes of disease and to look for interactions between environmental, nutritional, genetic, and lifestyle factors.
My approach is 100% holistic and personalised - I seek to promote health & vitality in each one of my clients by integrating the best of functional diagnostic tools with prevention through combinations of botanical agents, supplements, therapeutic diets, detoxification, exercise, and stress management, rather than concentrating my efforts on just symptom relief.
I offer home visits in a radius distance near Weybridge-Surrey, and skype consultations (remote consultations) online, in other areas of England, and world-wide.
My services are absolutely unique, science based, and professional.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma CNM London - College of Naturopathic Medicine of London
- Diploma Functional Medicine - University of Functional Medicine (South Carolina)
- Yoga Campus - London
- Federation Francaise de Yoga - Paris
- I have been practicing in England since May 2011.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Anaemia *
- Balanced diet
- Cancer *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eczema *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Healthy hair
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Infants and pre-school children
- Iron deficiency anaemia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Life stages
- Megaloblastic anaemia *
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Obesity *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Rosacea *
- Skin health and conditions *
- Thyroid problems
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
- First consultation £150 (1hr 30mins)
- Follow ups £120 (1 hour)
It is key for you to understand that without improvements to your current diet there won't be any improvements to your health. You may think that you already eat a very healthy diet, but if you're not well, that on its own means that your diet is not the most appropriate one for your nutritional needs.
Healing foods are all exquisite! There is no reason for you to fear a change in your diet. I'm an experienced nutritional therapist and my passion for foods is a passion for delicious meals, not for only blend lettuce on a sad plate. You can be sure that I will teach you the most sought after secrets in nutrition so that you regain optimum health while deeply enjoying all your meals!
What I love most about my job is to be a medical detective and solve complex clinical cases with the aid of only a few apparently illogical symptoms as initial clues. Thanks to my advanced training in functional medicine, I know how to find the missing pieces of clinical puzzles that other therapists and conventional medicine doctors find difficult or impossible to solve. To me, there is nothing that is really "impossible". In any given case I see more solutions than obstacles.
I also love to see how all my clients start off with me from a low-key place where they are feeling very ill, to another high-energy place where they end up feeling energized & healthy in a rather short amount of time and without the need for any drugs at all! Their personal satisfaction and deep joy is a great happiness to me!
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|