I’m a nutritionist, health coach and mother based in North West London. I work with women over 40 who want to feel vibrant and energised again.
Are you feeling tired? Overwhelmed and stressed? Are you experiencing restless nights? Has your weight been creeping up on you? This is a moment in your life where you need someone to hold your hand and guide you.
I can help you! I do that by using the most up to date nutritional science combined with personal health coaching to create a bespoke plan that can get you on the correct path to well-being and a healthy lifestyle that can make you feel amazing every day!
Training, qualifications & experience
- College of Naturopathic Medicine Nutritional Therapist Diploma
- Member of BANT and CNHC
- Zest4life Health Coaching Certification
- AFMPC Graduate 2016 - Institute of Functional Medicine
I gained my license to practice from CNM and am registered and regulated by The British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy (BANT); and the Complimentary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC).
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Balanced diet
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease
- Constipation *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eczema *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Healthy hair
- High cholesterol *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Life stages
- Menopause *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
- Skin health and conditions *
- Thyroid problems
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
I offer a FREE 30 minute consultation to all new clients. If you are serious about getting results, this free phone consultation will help you figure out if we’re a good fit. During the session, you'll be able to tell me about your current situation and where you would like to be. I'll share with you some tips you can put into action right away, and between us we can figure out which package is right for you. There's no pressure. If we aren’t a perfect fit, I’m happy to share other resources to help you get what you need.
In order to best understand your health issues and goals, we will ideally work together for a period of time of around 12 weeks. I find that this is the best way to create new habits and achieve the best results.
All my programmes include:
- Initial 1.5 hour consultation including an in depth health and lifestyle assessment
- Personalised nutrition, supplement and lifestyle plan
- Clinical tests recommendations and interpretation (if required)
- Follow up consultations –face to face, skype, telephone
- Mini progress review calls
- Email support
- Personalised recipe suggestions
- Coaching and accountability support to help you meet your health goals.
Fees start from £160 depending on the length of the programme and level of support required
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|