I am a qualified and registered nutritional therapist, ACT-health coach and trained chef. I have more than 10 years’ experience and worked on Harley Street in London before having my daughter, where I coached clients from around the UK and the world. I specialise in weight-loss, hormone balance, behaviour change and emotional eating. I am one of the UK’s first Metabolic Balance™ coaches and work with clients in person or through web-based consultations.
I offer the following services:
- I offer various levels of support for one:one coaching packages with a minimum commitment of 10 weeks focussing on emotional eating and behaviour change
- For weight loss (5-10kg) and hormone balance I recommend the standard 12 week support Metabolic Balance program
- The ultimate support package includes Metabolic Balance as basis of the program and 6-9 months weekly or bi-weekly coaching to transition to Low GL eating and ensuring the long-term success of the program. This may also include personalised recipes for your plan or time spent with your cook to develop recipes that will suit your busy lifestyle. ACT coaching and support for behaviour change, emotional eating and body image
- 8 week group session. 2 hour weekly coaching sessions focussing on weight-loss, emotional eating and behaviour change based on ACT model
Inspiring women to prioritise their health and act, think and feel different about their weight and bodies.
Training, qualifications & experience
I qualified in 2006 at the British College of Nutrition and Health as a nutritional therapist.
My main coaching practice is based on ACT (Acceptance and Commitment Therapy) with research to support the efficiency of the therapy for behaviour change and also recognised by WHO. The premise of ACT is to 'Accept what is out of your personal control, commit to action in line with your values to improve the quality of your life.'
I am also trained in 'Thinking Partnership' a uniquely powerful process for liberating the human mind. Through generative attention and the building of Incisive Questions, this process produces breakthrough, independent thinking.
I am one of London's first Metabolic Balance coaches and have seen 100's of clients achieve incredible results with this program and alongside continues coaching.
My clients love working with me because of my down to earth manner, sincerity, commitment to their goals as much as they are, my professionalism and the fact that they feel truly listened to.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
I offer a range of packages with different levels of support; length may vary and include different elements, these are tailored to your needs
I also conduct international Skype consultations
- My typical coaching package starts at £540 (6 sessions)
- 12 week support Metabolic Balance £850 (Includes blood test, plan, unlimited email support and 5 consultations)
- Ultimate support Metabolic Balance program (please enquire price, these vary according to level of support)
- 8 week Group programs, £280
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Tuesdays 9:30-15:00 Wednesdays 9-15:00, Thursdays 9:30-15:00 Saturdays 9-14:00, Thursday evenings after 19:30