SIMPLE + HEALTHY Stephanie Achar Dip CNM MBANT CNHC
07887801115 / 07887801115
Hello, thank you for viewing my profile.
I am a registered Nutritional Therapist and Health Coach and I work with women who struggle with their weight and their relationship with food.
Through packages of support which are bespoke to your needs, I will help you re-establish a healthy and enjoyable relationship with food, and bring your body back into balance.
My personal experience of emotional eating in my twenties, and the ongoing struggle to find the right support, led me to train in nutrition and health coaching.
My unique approach, takes into account both your physiological and psychological needs, supporting you to feel energised, healthy and most importantly enjoy your body.
Book your FREE 30 minute nutrition evaluation call at www.simpleandhealthy.com and together we will determine how best I can support you to reach your health goals.
Training, qualifications & experience
I trained with the College of Naturopathic Medicine to become a Registered Nutritional Therapist, and with zest4life to become a Health Coach. I’m also a member of the British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy (BANT) and the Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC).
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Balanced diet
- Binge eating disorder *
- Bulimia nervosa *
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Digestive problems *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- High cholesterol *
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
- Skin health and conditions *
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
My packages are bespoke to your needs and typically involve some or all of the following elements:
- Monthly, fortnightly, weekly or daily follow-up sessions
- Follow-up sessions in person, telephone or Skype
- Personalised nutrition guidance based on your health goals
- Personal Coaching to support new lifestyle/diet
- Weekly food diary analysis
- Food plans, menus, recipes and help make your nutritional plan work around your lifestyle.
- Recommendations on clinical tests and interpretation if applicable
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Office hours: 9am - 6pm