Spencer Robert Wilson BSc. ION Mfntp. SCST BASES
23 Osborn Road
Barton Le Clay
My name is Spencer and I am a Clinical Professional Cardiac Physiologist and Nutritional Consultant. I believe Good health starts with diet and lifestyle factors combined with a consistent supply of good nutrients that we should consume. With so much conflicting and confusing advice and information in the public domain about your health needs it is easy to be confused.
I am convinced that with a little help and advice in the right direction you can help yourself to a healthier optimal level with minimal effort. Good clinical nutritional guidance cannot be practiced without starting from the basic foundations.
Having worked alongside some of the leading Physicians in the country at Spire healthcare and BUPA it has given me invaluable experience to help my patients get the best treatment and help needed for optimum health and disease prevention.
I offer a wide range of treatments and services ranging from the next generation artery test to single blood tests and individual nutritional consultations. I also offer a comprehensive innovative range of clinical health screening packages too give you a complete current picture of your health.
- Cardiovascular Problems
- Exercise Planning pre exercise assessment
- Preventative Screening Analysis
- Weight loss/gain
- Lipid problems
- Sports Performance Nutritionist
- Stomach/intestinal ailments/problems
- Vitamin and mineral status
- DNA Methylation MAPING and many more ailments and problems.
- Support with weight management and sport nutrition.
- Phlebotomy service and blood taking service for other therapists.
- Sports and Medical Services.
- Next Generation Health checks.
Training, qualifications & experience
Clinical Nutritional Consultant
BUPA and Spire Healthcare Ltd Associate
Advanced level Phlebotomist
Clinical Cardiac Physiologist
Heart and Lung Masterclass
Advanced ECG and Cardiac
Professional Associations: SCST/Mfntp/BASES/British Cardiovascular Society
16 years experience in a clinical hospital environment (BUPA and Spire Healthcare)
Prostate health U (https://www.prostatehealthuk.com)
Lung Check (https://www.lunghealthuk.com / https://www.lunghealthuk.com/screening-services/lungcheck)
Project Hype - Hypertension Clinic measuring Central Aortic Pressure and artery stiffness.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Anaemia *
- Balanced diet
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eczema *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Infants and pre-school children
- Iron deficiency anaemia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Megaloblastic anaemia *
- Obesity *
- Osteoporosis *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
- Sports nutrition
- Thyroid problems
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
E-mail for further information on:
- Artery Stiffness Test
- CASP (Central Aortic Systolic Pressure):
- PWA and endothelial dysfunction test (Pulse Wave Analysis)
- Phlebotomy Service
- ECG with report
- Nutritional Consultations
My practice is in Barton le clay Beds which is 2 minutes from the picturesque Barton Springs. The clinic is easily accessible via train (Thames link Harlington, then a taxi 5mins), Bus (via the A6) or car (from Bedford or Luton A6, Hitchin-A1M Hexton rd and M1 junction 12 Harlington).
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|