Sonia Morris RNutr
02030157096 / 07853421571
Fully Qualified registered Nutritionist with 10 years experience
Passionate about equipping individuals with up to date, evidence based information in order to make healthy lifestyle choices.
I believe that we "are what we eat" and small changes can make a BIG impact.
No dieting just healthy sustainable eating.
I have worked with mothers- to- be, toddlers, children, teens, adults, families, community groups and one to one.
One of the highlight of my career was working at the London Olympics and Paralympics Games 2012 providing nutritional information to elite athletes.
I have also made guest appearances on the Islam Channel's "Living the Life" magazine show as their resident nutritionist.
*SPECIAL OFFER DURING JANUARY, FEBRUARY and MARCH 2017
20% discount on all services.
Call to book your consultation today.
Training, qualifications & experience
Fully Qualified Registered Public Health Nutritionist
Fully Qualified Trainer with CIEH
Healthier Foods and Special Diets
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Anaemia *
- Anorexia nervosa *
- Balanced diet
- Binge eating disorder *
- Bulimia nervosa *
- Coeliac disease
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eating disorders *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Healthy hair
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Infants and pre-school children
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Life stages
- Menopause *
- Obesity *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
- Skin health and conditions *
- Sports nutrition
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
online Meal Plans available WWW.nutricisehub.co.uk from £25.00
Consultation £50.00 per hour
Food Diary analysis £30.00
Meal Plans £30.00
Food Diary analysis and Meal Plan £50.00
Workshops/ training courses (maximum 18 people) £400.00 per
day/ £100.00 per hour
Discount for students and Pensioners
I am available for courses and workshops. All workshop are designed to the clients specifications.
Courses are accredited by the Chartered Institute of Environmental Health (CIEH)
Nutrition level 2
Healthier Foods and Special Diets Level 2
Food Safety level 1 and Level 2
Any course can be designed to clients specification
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
anytime with appointment