Simone Faby Bsc(Hons) Nutritional Therapy, mBANT, CNHC Reg
Broadgate Spine and Joint Clinic
65 London Wall
Chelsea Bridge Clinic
368 Queenstown Road
(44) 207 622 2252 / (44) 7940 538 760
I am a Nutritional Therapist BSc Hons, University of Westminster, registered with the professional organisation that regulates Nutritional Therapy (MBant) and affiliated to CNHC. I practice a client-centered approach based on up to date nutrition science and provide tailored nutritional and lifestyle advice to optimize their health. My track record of working with patients covers a broad range of health issues.
As a working mother, and having experienced a hectic corporate environment for many years, I understand the demands of everyday life and the challenges associated with eating healthily whilst attending to a busy schedule.
My recommendations are realistic and achievable and I support my clients with food shopping lists, easy to make recipes and practical advice. I work on the principle of Food First and strongly believe that food should always be associated with enjoyment and diversity. Supplements may be recommended as a support of a healthy diet and not as a replacement.
I practice from two clinics located in Central London:
Chelsea Bridge SW8 (opposite Lister Hospital) Private parking available in the building
London City EC2 (Moorgate)
Training, qualifications & experience
- BSc (Hons) Nutritional Therapy at UNIVERSITY OF WESTMINSTER
- MSc short course certificate in food hypersensitivities IMPERIAL COLLEGE
- MSc short course certificate in preventive cardiology: Nutrition and weight management in CVD prevention IMPERIAL COLLEGE
- Certificate on gut microbiome UNIVERSITY OF COLORADO BOULDER (through Coursera)
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Digestive problems *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
- Skin health and conditions *
- Sports nutrition
- Thyroid problems
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Initial consultation (60 minutes): £117
This include a Patient Protocol Pack (including: Diet and Lifestyle Recommendations, Meals and Recipe Plans, Shopping Guides and Patient Centered Guidelines) Supplement prescription (when required). 10-15% Discounts on supplements have been negotiated with major brands.Two emails support.
Follow up consultation (50-60 minutes): £78
We will assess your progress and make necessary adjustments to your plan with further support to enable you to achieve your goals.
Functional tests may be recommended at additional cost.
Late cancellation fees of less than 24 hours apply
I have particular interests in weight management, improving digestion and absorption, healthy ageing, pre and post natal nutrition, hormonal support, muskulo skeletal healing support post injury or surgery.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||No|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Evening appointments available at Chelsea Bridge clinic