17 Cecil Road
0121 444 0500
Since graduating with a degree in Nutritional Medicine I have been working with clients with complex health issues. I will work with you to put together an individual nutrition programme and guide you through the process.
The first consultation allows us to take an in-depth look at existing symptoms and illnesses to discuss your health history. After this we will put a nutritional programme in place to help you move forward and meet your health goals.
Stool testing, vitamin D testing, adrenal and thyroid tests, food intolerance tests, organic acid testing, comprehensive dietary analysis and meal planning are all available as additional services if required.
Evening and Saturday appointments are available. If you require and appointment at a certain time please mention when you get in touch.
If you have any questions do get in touch.
Training, qualifications & experience
Fully Qualified. Holds a degree in Nutritional Medicine from the University of West London and conducts clinics in Birmingham and Manchester working with clients with complex illnesses and symptoms.
A certified 'Gut and Psychology/Physiology Syndrome' (GAPS) Practitioner who specialises in the impact that digestive health can have on other aspects of our health and well-being. Trained with Dr Natasha Campbell McBride when GAPS training was first brought to the UK over two years ago.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Anaemia *
- Anorexia nervosa *
- Balanced diet
- Binge eating disorder *
- Bulimia nervosa *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eating disorders *
- Eczema *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Healthy hair
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Infants and pre-school children
- Iron deficiency anaemia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Life stages
- Megaloblastic anaemia *
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Obesity *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
- Skin health and conditions *
- Sports nutrition
- Thyroid problems
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Photos & videos
The initial consultation costs £90 and follow-up consultations are £50.
- Is stomach-acid blocking medication a solution to reflux?
- My child has autism: do we need to go gluten and dairy free?
- Can diet help with Crohn’s disease or Ulcerative Colitis?
- What are the signs of dairy intolerance?
- Back to school! Learning issues and nutrition
- Picky eaters? They'll eat when they're hungry... won't they?
- How to recognise, target and eliminate SIBO for good!
- Nutrition and psychiatry - Your diet matters
- Six signs you have a leaky gut
- Was Katie Hopkins right about weight loss?
Experienced in working with children with complex needs, gut health and psychological issues.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Weekdays 9.30 - 6.30. Evening and weekend appointments available. Hale appointments available Monday/Saturday twice a month. Email/Phone for forthcoming dates.