Sara Jackson (Dip CNM Nat Dip CNM Nut mBANT rCNHC)
Chelsea Health Store
400 Kings Road
I am a fully registered London-based Naturopath and Nutritionist (Dip CNM Nat Dip CNM Nut mBANT rCNHC) who embraces a Functional Medicine approach, integrating conventional health science with natural holistic therapies, lifestyle medicine and personalised nutrition.
As a survivor of cance myself, I offer both the knowledge gained from my multiple qualifications but also the understanding gained from my own experience with serious and complex illness. I know the methods I use in clinic work, as I believe they were instrumental in overcoming my own illness.
This basically means I use nutrition, nature and transformative lifestyle changes to help my clients get well and stay well & all the approaches I use are backed up by current medical and scientific studies, and I have an excellent success rate with my clients.
SJ Health tailored wellness programmes stand alone, or work alongside mainstream medical practices.
Whether you need support with a particular health challenge, chronic condition or to enhance your general wellbeing, I will give you the guidance you need to make positive changes towards optimal health. My plans are full of achievable goals, practical tips, recipes and tried & tested strategies to regain your health.
Read my 5***** google reviews & testimonials on my website to see what my past and previous clients have to say.
With London clinics in Chelsea, Notting Hill and Chiswick, I offer a bespoke service to help you live a happier, healthier and longer life.
Skype/facetime appointments are also available.
Training, qualifications & experience
I studied Naturopathy and Nutritional Therapy at the well recognised College of Naturopathic Medicine over 4 years in London.
I am a member of the British Association for Applied Nutrition & Nutritional Therapy (BANT), the professional body for Registered Nutritional Therapists. I am also registered with the Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC), a UK register of complementary therapists, accredited by the Professional Standards Authority for Health and Social Care. I am fully insured.
I am part of the AXA PPP nutrition network of registered practitioners offering approved cancer nutritional support in conjunction with Penny Brohn UK.
I continue to take undergraduate and postgraduate training on a regular basis to keep learning about the newest discoveries in this dynamic field.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Anaemia *
- Anorexia nervosa *
- Balanced diet
- Binge eating disorder *
- Bulimia nervosa *
- Cancer *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease *
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diabetes *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eating disorders *
- Eczema *
- Endometriosis *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Healthy hair
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Hyperthyroidism *
- Hypothyroidism *
- Infants and pre-school children
- Iron deficiency anaemia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Life stages
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Obesity *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
- Skin health and conditions *
- Sports nutrition
- Thyroid problems *
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Photos & videos
Most imbalances can be resolved within a few sessions, more chronic complaints may take longer.
- Initial consultation: £145- 90 minutes - (including one 'Nutritics' professional nutrition analysis and one phone/Skype chat or email to discuss the plan)
- Follow-up consultations: £80 - 45 minutes - (Skype / Phone Consult / Face to Face)
- All ongoing Phone/Skype/Email support to be charged at £20 for 15 minutes time blocks
- Functional and medical test result interpretation and analysis - £40
- Pre-book an initial and follow-up consultation: £199 (saving of £26)
- Kitchen Cleanse: £70 per hour - (This is conducted on a case by case basis, within your home or shopping trip, but it usually takes around 2 hours.)
- Bespoke Meal Plans and cooking sessions - price on request.
- Corporate and group workshops, presentations and cooking demonstrations - price on request.
Terms and conditions: I have a 24 hour cancellation policy for consultations, with the full cost of the appointment payable if cancelled less than 24 hours in advance. Nutrition and lifestyle plans will not be released until payment for the consultation is received in full.
There are so many health concerns which can be successfully balanced and supported through my integrated natural healthcare approach, so please contact me to see if I can help you. I specialise in various areas - children and family health, women's health and everything in between.
My clients will tell you that I can really help you get the amazing health you deserve. See their testimonials on my website and read my 5 star google reviews to see how I've helped so many people in my clinics.
Change begins with you as an individual, but ultimately influences your family and your world. I believe that without good health there’s not much else. The effects of improving your health are immense and I look forward to guiding you on the journey to the amazing health we all deserve.
Disclaimer: No advice issued on this profile is intended to replace appropriate medical care. If in doubt about your health please consult a qualified medical professional.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Clinic hours: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday. Evening appointments and home visits may be possible by special arrangement.