Sandra James ND, NT Dip CNM, MBANT, MCHNC
Hove Natural Health Clinic
33 Montefiore Road
Hi, I'm a Naturopath and Nutritional Therapist. If you want to work on your gut health and get your energy back or have a health condition you'd like to work with then please get in touch. I offer a free initial chat so you can find out more.
Why Nutritional Therapy?
- Have less energy that you used to?
- Struggle with stress or low mood?
- Experience a lot of gut issues?
- Have poor skin, allergies or wish you could sleep better?
- Have hormones that are out of whack or want to work on your fertility?
Our health can be transformed by what we eat, breathe, feel and think. The food and nutrients we put into our bodies has a huge impact on our health and wellbeing – and fortunately, it is an area of our life that we can have a lot of positive control over.
Having spent many years working in the corporate market, I understand the impact that stress, both emotional and physiological, can have upon health and wellbeing, especially upon the gastrointestinal, immune and hormonal systems.
The dietary challenges that many people face on a daily basis can also, at times, seem to make 'eating healthily' a challenge and so my emphasis is not placed upon strict, faddy diets, nor the use of lots of supplements, but aims to help the body obtain the nutrients it needs to work properly in the world we live in a busy, demanding and at times, stressful place, and in doing so helps in the management of stress and overcome the barriers to health and wellbeing.
I am a BANT registered Naturopath and Nutritional Therapist and as well as looking at your diet and health needs, I offer a wide range of functional testing from food intolerance testing and hormone profiles to full health assessments. During a one-to one consultation we will discuss your health and lifestyle to determine how I can best support you in meeting your goals and get you back to your vibrant healthy self.
I am also trained to interpret nutrigenomic tests so if you are interested to find out how your nutrition programme can be personalised for your own unique genetic code then do get in touch to discuss your options.
Every single person is an individual with unique requirements, so you will get a personalised nutritional therapy plan rather than follow a ‘one size fits all’ approach. Please get in touch if you’d like to have a chat - I offer a free 15 minute initial consultation so you can find out if it’s right for you.
Training, qualifications & experience
- CNM Diploma Nutritional Therapy, CNM Diploma Naturopathy
- Fully insured member of the British Association of Nutritional Therapists (BANT)
- Member of the Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council (CHNC)
- Lecturer at the College of Naturopathic Medicine (CNM)
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Anaemia *
- Cancer *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eczema *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Life stages
- Migraine *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Skin health and conditions *
- Sports nutrition
- Thyroid problems
- Tiredness *
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Free initial 15 min consultation
One-to-One Nutritional Therapy Consultation 60 minutes £75
Follow up consultations: 30-40 minutes £45
Package offer - Initial consultation with 2 follow ups £150. (Just mention Nutritionist Resource when booking)
A wide range of functional testing available and can result in a much faster resolution. Get in touch to find out more or read one of my recent articles.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Tues-Thurs at Hove Natural Health Clinic. Evening & weekends available on request.