Paul Foley, Dip Nut, mBANT
Yeleni Therapies & Complementary Health Clinic
2 Blackfriars Street
Paul has recently been employed as the resident nutritional therapist at Yeleni therapies in Hereford. To celebrate the new practice there is a 20% discount off all new consultations booked between 14th May and the end of June.
Paul is a Nutritional Therapist registered with The British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy (BANT). Consultations are run from leading complementary therapy clinics in Hereford and Ross-On-Wye which are busy & successful practices working with clients with a range of complex health issues
Paul has been working as a nutritional therapist in Hereford for over a year since moving here from London where he ran a thriving nutritional practice having qualified through the London school of Naturopathic Medicine. He has a very professional, personal and supportive approach to help clients address their health concerns through nutrition and lifestyle.
Paul brings years of training, and ongoing educational development to each consultation to ensure that each client receives recommendations that are supported, not just by personal experience but are also backed by the latest scientific research. Your own personal preferences and ethical values will always be respected in the recommendations that you receive while undertaking a course of nutritional therapy.
''I understand that it can be challenging and difficult to make diet and lifestyle changes. This is why in practice and in our consultations I will provide you with expert help and support on every step of your healing journey''.
I support people with issues spread across the health spectrum including but not limited to;
- Weight Loss and Weight management.
- Food allergy and In-tolerances.
- Gastrointestinal Support (Intestinal and bowel Issues).
- Mental Health Support (Various conditions).
- Children’s nutrition and children behavior associated conditions.
- Life stages; (infancy, adolescents, mid life and elderly)
- Sports Nutrition
- Hormone balancing (Women’s and Men’s health)''
'' I visited Paul as I was experiencing fatigue & Exema, although I felt I lived an extremely healthy lifestyle. Paul helped me with my blood sugar level balancing, which meant that I was able to go longer through the day without getting hungry and exhausted. He also conducted some food intolerance tests, which identified that I had a high dairy and wheat intolerance. I excluded these from my diet and found that my Skin greatly improved. Plus I lost 6lbs, which was definitely a bonus! Thank you Paul for your expert guidance, enthusiasm and support''.
V. Shukla 2016
I found Paul to be very supportive and informative throughout.....I have other health issues that I am now working with Paul on but I cannot speak highly enough of the work that he has done to date.
Geraldine F. 2016
Training, qualifications & experience
~ DipCnm, Qualified through the college of natropathic medicine in London
~ Qualified Phlebotomist (I do my own blood works for laboratory testing)
~ BANT registered (British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutrition Therapy)
~ CNHC registerd (Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council)
~ DNA Fit practioner (Gene based nutrition)
~ Cambridge Nutrition Sciences food intolerance practitioner
~ Attend multiple nutrition specialist course throughout the year
~ Over 6 years experience with Nurse led units within the NHS
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Anaemia *
- Anorexia nervosa *
- Balanced diet
- Binge eating disorder *
- Bulimia nervosa *
- Cancer *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eating disorders *
- Eczema *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Healthy hair
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Infants and pre-school children
- Iron deficiency anaemia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Life stages
- Megaloblastic anaemia *
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Obesity *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
- Skin health and conditions *
- Sports nutrition
- Thyroid problems
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Initial Consultation 1.5 hrs £75
Includes; Face to face consultation; Metabolic analysis; a personal dietary and lifestyle plan; Lifestyle recommendations; Supplement recommendations.
Follow up consultation 1hr £55
Food Sensitivity test & 1.5 hrs £135
(screens 40 foods)
Full Range of metabolic testing
Please enquire. Some of these listed under Additional services below.
- Nutritional Evaluation (Determining Nutritional deficiencies)
- Dietary Counselling
- Food Allergy/Sensitivity Testing
- Metabolic analysis (Assess Gastro-intestinal function)
- Hormone Analysis (Assessing Estrogen, progesterone, thyroid, adrenal etc. hormones)
- Environmental and toxicity analysis (Assess heavy metals & toxicity burden)
- Blood Testing
- Urinalysis (Assess PH, Heavy metals & Infections)
- Hair Analysis (To assess heavy metals and magnesium and calcium status)
- Saliva Testing (Another means to assess hormone levels)
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Herefordshire Clinics are run in Ross and Hereford all week. Last consultation held at 6-7.30 pm.