Olivia Bales (MSc, BSc, SENr, BDA)
I am a registered and qualified Nutritionist working with children and adults offering support in numerous areas to which suits the individual. I decided to become a nutritionist because I wanted to merge my passion for healthy eating, cooking and sport with being able to support people achieve their goals.
Within my practice I provide personalised nutritional support. I understand that being provided advice is not enough and therefore I support you to put in place and develop strategies which will help you achieve your goal.
I work with clients face-to -face in London, via Skype, telephone consultations and online consultations, whichever suits you as an individual I can provide. I will support you achieve your long term goal whether it be related to illness, health or sports performance.
Training, qualifications & experience
After achieving a BSc (Hons) in Applied Sport and Exercise Studies in 2011, Olivia then studies A Masters Degree in Sport and Exercise Nutrition. Olivia has built upon a wealth of knowledge having worked as a Nutritionist for England Lacrosse U19 Men's Team, Great Britain Diving as a Casual Performance Nutritionist and individual clients through Nutri Liv.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Anorexia nervosa *
- Balanced diet
- Binge eating disorder *
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Constipation *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eating disorders *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Healthy hair
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Infants and pre-school children
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Life stages
- Obesity *
- Osteoporosis *
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
- Sports nutrition
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Allow for 60 minutes, (£110)
- Anthropometric measurements (height, weight, body fat % measured by skin callipers)
- Review of your current diet from 3-day food diary that will be completed prior to meeting and then analysed by Olivia before initial session (if necessary, will be discussed prior to consultation).
- In depth discussion with regards to your health history, lifestyle and current dietary patterns, to identify specific issues and potential solutions.
- Suggestions for optimising the nutritional content of your diet.
Follow Up Consultation
Allow for 30 minutes, (£45)
Meeting periodically is important to review your progress and adapting and improving your action plan, where required. Most clients require at least one follow up consultation per month.
Olivia can accompany you on a shopping trip to advise you on what to be selecting and advise you on what to buy and stock in your kitchen at home.
For more information, please contact Olivia on 07837632354.
Previous client have said the following:
In the build up to the Ironman World Championships, Olivia helped my overall diet with both reducing my body fat percentage and ensuring I was consuming the correct foods to help boost performance and prevent illness. Due to a high number of weekly hours spent training and lack of time to prepare suitable foods, I had previously been losing muscle rather than fat. Olivia helped my understanding of the type of foods and portion sizes required depending on my specific point in training and also helped suggest practical meals and snacks which could be easily prepared and fit in around the my work in London. I would highly recommend Olivia to any individual looking to find performance gains through nutritional advice (Edward, Ironman World Championship Athlete 2015).
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Monday - Friday: 9am - 8.00pm. Saturday: 9am - 4pm.