Noor Al Refae Registered Dietitian RD BSc PgCert
Harley Street Dietitian Noor is an experienced, professional, friendly and confident Registered Dietitian. She has experience and in-depth knowledge in several areas.
Recently she has written for the Daily Mail and provides expert opinions to other published magazines. Noor is passionate about understanding your needs, delivering the highest quality care and offering the best nutritional advice to all of her patients.
- Cardiovascular health
- Providing up to date expert advice and guidance
- Weight management (weight loss and weight gain)
- Diabetes type 2
- Renal disease
- General gastroenterology (liver disease, high output colostomies/ileostomies, gastric reflux, colitis and diverticular disease)
- General Paediatrics (allergies, failure to thrive, weight management)
- Neurological conditions such as Multiple Sclerosis and Parkinson’s disease.
- General nutritional advice to help you make the best choices
- Coeliac disease
- Food intolerance and allergies
- Body composition (fat percentage by skin fold) is also available as she has undertaken the ISAK level 1 course.
As a qualified sports and exercise Dietitian, Noor also advises on how to enhance and improve performance to ensure you meet your goals.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Postgraduate Certificate in Sports and Exercise Nutrition Science (2014-2016)
- International Society for the Advancement of Kinanthropometry (ISAK level 1) (2015)
- Dietetics BSc (2014)
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Anaemia *
- Balanced diet
- Cancer *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Healthy hair
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Infants and pre-school children
- Iron deficiency anaemia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Life stages
- Megaloblastic anaemia *
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Obesity *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
- Skin health and conditions *
- Sports nutrition
- Thyroid problems
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Initial appointment: £70
Follow up: £55
Online diet plan: £35
' I first met Noor when I attended a nutritional talk at a local gym, I explained that I had been struggling to lose weight, she was very understanding and kind, she then asked me to keep a food diary for one week and then we would meet again to discuss... we arranged to meet up at my house on a Saturday which was a lovely touch as this was very convenient for me...
She discussed that although my diet and exercise was okay the intake of sugar in my coffees, honey & OJ would be the reason I haven't been dropping weight, with her advice I have since cut out the sugar from my diet and in 4 days I have lost 4lbs!
It's been been great to meet Noor she has been so much help and supportive, Thanks to Noor i feel so confident that I will reach my goal for my wedding in September '
'I've been working with Noor for a few months now and she helped me loose 4 and half stone so far and avoid getting diagnosed with diabetes after being advised by the doctor I was pre diabetic my sugar levels are well with in the normal range now and I have a much healthier relationship with food thanks a million and I will continue to follow you advice to loose the rest of this unwanted weight.'
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Day and evening appointments available Weekend appointments available