Nicola Shubrook Dip NT-CNM, BANT
10 The Shrubberies
Nicola fully believes in the power of good nutrition and completely understands just how difficult it can be to achieve your health goals in today’s busy and demanding world.
Nicola believes in balance. She offer practical and achievable nutrition and lifestyle advice to help you resolve any specific dietary issues that you have and will create a bespoke plan tailored to each individual.
In particular, Nicola specialises in supporting those suffering from stress.
Nicola is a freelance nutrition journalist for publications including Women's Fitness magazine and BBC Good Food, and is the resident nutritionist at PUSH re-boot camp - www.pushmindandbody.com
Training, qualifications & experience
Nicola has a Diploma from the College of Naturopathic Nutrition and has been qualified since 2007.
Nicola is also a member of BANT.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Anaemia *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eczema *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Life stages
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Obesity *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Skin health and conditions *
- Sports nutrition
- Thyroid problems
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Initial consultation £75 - this lasts an hour and is followed by an in-depth, tailored treatment plan.
Follow-up and subsequent appointments £45 - this lasts 30 minutes.
A discount is available for block bookings of 6 weeks or more.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
South Woodford - Saturday afternoons and ad hoc appointments mid-week Sion Studios - all day Tuesday