Nicola Shubrook Dip NT-CNM, mBANT, CNHC
11-12 The Shrubberies
I fully believes in the power of good nutrition and completely understands just how difficult it can be to achieve your health goals in today’s busy and demanding world.
I offer practical and achievable nutrition and lifestyle advice to help you resolve any specific dietary issues that you have and will create a bespoke plan tailored to each individual.
I have a particular interest in supporting those struggling with stress, mental health concerns and digestion-related symptoms.
I am also a freelance nutrition journalist for publications including Women's Fitness magazine and BBC Good Food.
Training, qualifications & experience
Nicola has a Diploma from the College of Naturopathic Nutrition and has been qualified since 2009.
Nicola is also a member of BANT and registered with CNHC.
I am also a qualified clinical hypnotherapist (DCH), and am currently studying to be a Certified Practitioner with the Institute for Functional Medicine (https://ifm.org/)
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Anaemia *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eczema *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Life stages
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Obesity *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Skin health and conditions *
- Sports nutrition
- Thyroid problems
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Initial consultation £90 - this lasts up to 90 minutes
Follow-up and subsequent appointments £55 - this lasts 30-40 minutes.
Packages are available.
A personalised nutrition plan is included after every session.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Monday - 8am-7pm, Wednesday & Thursday - 8am-7pm and every other Saturday - 10am-4pm