07739 005527 / 07739005527
Registered nutritionist with a passion for healthy living achieved via consuming 'natural food' and enjoying physical activity. I am available for individual or group nutritional consultations to help you with all nutrition related health issues.
Training, qualifications & experience
MSc Obesity: Risk & Prevention (Distinction)
BSc Exercise, Nutrition & Health (1st Class Honours)
Level 4 Obesity Management Certificate
CYQ Level 2 Health Related Exercise for Children
WMC Childhood Obesity and Prevention Certificate
CYQ Level 3 Nutrition and Weight Management
CYQ Level 2 Gym Instructor
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Anaemia *
- Balanced diet
- Coeliac disease
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Digestive problems *
- Eczema *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Healthy hair
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Infants and pre-school children
- Iron deficiency anaemia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Life stages
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Obesity *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
- Skin health and conditions *
- Sports nutrition
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
I approached Natalie in October this year to help with my obsession with all things sugar! Being a triathlete enabled me to eat a lot of rubbish but not put on weight, a very bad way of going about things.
She listened to the issues with my 'diet' and created a plan that is not only healthy but more importantly for me, sustainable. I now eat all of the right foods, never feel hungry and have lost around 7 pounds without even trying. The plan is structured around my training so I'm getting the right nutrition at the right time on the right day. Natalie is accessible, very knowledgeable about current trends and supportive.
If you are looking to make a real change, I highly recommend her services.
Transformative would be a good description. My blood sugar is down from 60 to 40 which is in the normal range down from borderline diabetic, I've lost 7 kilos and i have reduced medication to one tablet per day.
I've been very impressed with Natalie's knowledge and her extensive analysis of my dietary habits Within a few sessions she was able to determine a few key areas which i could focus and improve on. I have since followed her advice and i'm already seeing and feeling the benefits.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Can schedule weekday; morning, afternoon and evening appointments. Weekend appointments on request.