Natalia Otero - Chelsea Nutritionist
08715 120770 / 07881 820241
Consultations take place at Lomax Chelsea (www.lomaxpt.com), 293 Fulham Road, SW10. The initial consultation lasts between an hour and an hour and a half, depending on individual circumstances. It covers a number of topics to better understand not just medical symptoms but also background, medical history, eating habits and lifestyle factors. This information may need to be integrated by laboratory analysis.
After all the information is analysed, a full report is prepared and discussed with the patient. The report highlights:
- Red Flags: what are the suspected causes of imbalances.
- Action Points: suggested steps to be taken by the patient to address the Red Flags.
- A Sustainable Nutritional Programme based on the patient’s food preferences.
A follow up period of two to three weeks helps the patient to implement the Actions Points and the Nutritional Programme.
A second consultation is usually scheduled after four to five weeks. This is a chance for the patient to discuss the successes and the challenges of the previous weeks and how to consolidate the wins for the long term.
Training, qualifications & experience
College of Naturopathic Medicine (CNM) graduate and a member of the British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy (BANT), the Federation of Nutritional Therapy Practitioners (FNTP) and the Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council(CNHC).
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Anaemia *
- Balanced diet
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Healthy hair
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Iron deficiency anaemia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Obesity *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
- Sports nutrition
- Thyroid problems
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Initial Consultation and follow up period (3 weeks): £150 (incl. VAT)
Any subsequent consultations: £80 (incl. VAT)
Available for consultations from Mondays to Saturdays.
In addition to Nutritional Therapy consultations at Lomax, I also run detox retreats in Tuscany, Italy.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
|Other languages:||Italian, Spanish.|