Naomi is a HCPC registered dietitian currently working in a large London teaching hospital with a keen interest in all things nutrition particularly its role in disease but also overall health and wellbeing.
Naomi works in an acute hospital and has experience in a wide range of gastrointestinal disorders including IBS, coeliac disease, IBD and functional disorders. Naomi has also worked with people seeking weight loss advice and nutrition support.
Previously worked in a neurology hospital where Naomi covered areas including stroke, acute brain injuries and brain tumours.
This experience has helped Naomi develop a keen understanding of the integral role nutrition plays in both the prevention and management of disease.
Naomi has also been invited to deliver lectures including dispelling the myths of Fad Diets.
Naomi is flexible, based around the city of London and southwest London and also offer Skype/FaceTime consultations
Training, qualifications & experience
- HCPC registered dietitian
- PgDip Human Nutrition and Dietetics, London Metropolitan University
- BSc Nutritional Science, University College Cork
- Behaviour Change training level 1, UCLH
- Member of the British Dietetic Association
Areas of nutrition I deal with
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Face to face:
Follow up consultation-£80
Follow up consultation-£70
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||No|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|