Nadiya Kondratyeva - Naturopathic Nutritionist
My name is Nadiya, I’m a qualified Nutritional Therapist from the College of Naturopathic Medicine (CNM) in London. I have a specific interest in Gut health, Thyroid health, Weight Loss, Parasitology, Detoxification and Oncology.
I am a member of the professional Naturopathic Nutrition Association (NNA) and registered with Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC).
My aim is to help people improve their health and manage their health issues exclusively with natural methods and food. I believe that all in nature is interconnected (body, mind, social factors and environment) and these combined determine human health. I work on reinforcing the body's natural self healing mechanisms to restore wellbeing and promote health homeostasis.
My approach is based on functional medicine which searches deeper to find the root causes of a disease and evaluating triggers and mediators specifically to each client. I analyse information from multiple systems of the body to identify which areas are out of balance, in order to restore the optimal function.
If appropriate I will recommend my clients a functional testing, to help understand better the situation on a molecular level. I work only with well-established professional laboratories in the UK and GP’s.
If you feel like you need support, to boost or restore any processes in your body please get in touch.
To find out more please visit my website.
Training, qualifications & experience
Qualified as a Nutritional Therapist from the College of Naturopathic Medicine (CNM) in London and a member of The Naturopathic Nutrition Association (NNA).
Currently training to become a Live Blood Analysis Therapist and completing a Detox Specialist Professional Diploma at The Health Sciences Academy.
Functional Testing Training:
- Comprehensive Stool Testing
- Immunological (Food Sensitivity) and Intestinal Permeability Testing
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Anaemia *
- Balanced diet
- Cancer *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eczema *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Healthy hair
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Iron deficiency anaemia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Life stages
- Megaloblastic anaemia *
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Obesity *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Skin health and conditions *
- Thyroid problems
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
- Price is a subject to location:
- Initial consultation lasting up to an hour from £70 - £90
( I offer a 20% discount on the first consultation, limited time only)
- Follow up lasting up to 30 minutes £50 - £55
- Online via Skype:
- Initial consultation lasting up to an hour £70
- Follow up lasting up to 30 minutes £40
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
|Other languages:||Italian Russian|