Monika Rumbell BA/BSc(Hons) Dip CNM
I am a registered Nutritional Therapist with degree in Environmental Science, my main focus is on environmental factors affecting human health.
I have combined my knowledge in Environmental Science and Nutritional Therapy to create a new approach to nutrition. Not only will I help you on supporting your wellbeing but I will be able to guide you on where to source organic and sustainable foods, making nutrition ethical and ecological as the environment we live in is as important as adequate nutrition.
In recent years it has become more obvious that taking preventative measures is the key to maintaining good health. In our modern, busy society it is not easy to make a good food choices so professional guidance is going to be extremely helpful in navigating through all this health news we come across each day which could be confusing and discouraging.
I do work with my clients on creating individualised nutritional plan and offer my ongoing support in their journey to health, every protocol I create for my clients is always supported by detailed research.
The work I do is my big passion and I truly enjoy helping others in finding new possibilities to improve their life.
I'm also a recipe developer and alongside consultation I offer to my clients one to one online cooking classes for beginners and I will provide you with plenty of inspiring food ideas and recipes.
I’m based in Bournemouth, Dorset but I also practice in Hampshire and Wiltshire.
Training, qualifications & experience
Dip CNM (College of Naturopathic Medicine) - Naturopathic Nutrition
BA/BSc(Hons) Environmental Science
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Balanced diet
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Digestive problems *
- Eczema *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Menopause *
- Obesity *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Skin health and conditions *
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Photos & videos
- Initial consultation £70 -appointment up to 90 minutes
- Follow up consultation £40- appointment up to 60 minutes
- Package deals and Diet assessments also available
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||No|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Monday- 9.00am-8.00pm Wednesday 9.00 am - 8.00 pm Thursday 9.00 am - 8.00pm Friday 9.00 am - 8.00pm Saturday 9.00 am - 14.00