Melanie Smith BSc (Hons) Nutrition, BA (Hons) Health Studies, ANutr
The Wimborne Clinic
Wareham Therapy Clinic
07896 806 928 for all locations
Also working out of:
The Broadstone Clinic
11 Dunyeats Road
Broadstone BH18 8AA
Melanie is a registered Nutritionist who sees clients on a one-to-one basis at the Broadstone Clinic, Wimborne Clinic or the Wareham Therapy Clinic. Melanie can either help you lose weight or get your eating back on track. She can also work with specific health conditions.
She will help you:
- Learn about your current diet and help you understand any deficiencies or excesses.
- Tweak your diet to achieve optimal nutrition.
- Achieve your personal weight goal.
- Look at food differently.
- Just talk about any concerns you have with your diet.
Training, qualifications & experience
Melanie Smith BSc, BA, ANutr
Bachelor of Science in Nutrition from Bournemouth University
Bachelor of Arts in Health Science from Open University
Member of the Association of Nutrition
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Balanced diet
- Healthy eating
- Infants and pre-school children
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
All locations - £60.00 1 hour consultation. Other packages available upon request.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Monday to Friday flexible. Also Saturday morning.