Marcelle Rose Dip CNM mBANT CNHC BA (Hons)
1a Leicester Mews (off Leicester Road)
Hampstead Garden Suburb
Do you always feel tired, bloated or lacking in energy? Do you constantly crave sugar, feel out of shape or suffer from a chronic health condition?
If you’re too busy juggling to focus on your health and nutrition, I can help.
I work with people who need support, guidance and inspiration to enable them to regain control of their health so they can look and feel their very best.
I help my clients achieve their goals by working uniquely, by combining individualised Nutritional Therapy with Health Coaching, and provide practical, doable solutions for them.
If this is what you need right now, contact me for a complementary 20 minute phone appointment to discuss your concerns
To arrange this or book an appointment, contact me on 07961 166582 or by email.
I am a fully qualified, registered Nutritional Therapist with clinics in East Finchley and Hampstead Garden Suburb and I am passionate about empowering each client to take control of their health by providing an individual tailored approach.
I have a special interest in the areas of gut health, autoimmune conditions, mental health and balancing hormones naturally.
I work with my clients to find the underlying cause of their condition and work with a number of functional testing labs. Tests include Food Intolerance, Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO) and Comprehensive Stool Analysis and Parasite Testing etc.
Group Programmes and Corporate Workshops
I run group programmes and workshops in addition to specialist corporate workshops and webinars. Please do contact me to find out more.
Healthy Eating Facebook Group
I am passionate about family nutrition and have recently set up the Facebook Group ‘Fuss-Free Healthy Eating’ https://www.facebook.com/groups/FussFreeHealthyEating/ a supportive group sharing easy recipe ideas, tips, and useful information on how to feed your family well. So please do join up!
I am dedicated to sharing the benefits of healthy eating and how to incorporate it easily into our everyday life. You can follow me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/marcellerosenutrition/ and read my blogs at http://marcellerosenutrition.co.uk/blog/
I write regular features including weekly ‘Nutritional Nuggets’ and ‘Nutrient Spotlights’ for Field to Fork Organics and is soon to be the Nutrition Contributor for The Latte Lounge website , launching soon.
Training, qualifications & experience
• Diploma in Nutritional Therapy from the College of Naturopathic medicine. (Over 200 hours of clinical experience was also a requirement of this qualification.)
• Fully registered with the Complimentary and natural health care council (CNHC).
• Accredited by the Professional Standards Authority for Health and Social Care.(PSA)
• Full member of BANT (British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy)
• The College of Naturopathic Medicine’s Nutritional Therapy diploma is fully accredited by the NTEC (Nutritional Therapy Education Commission)
• Motivational Health Coach Training programme with Zest4Life and a Zest4Life associate.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Anaemia *
- Anorexia nervosa *
- Balanced diet
- Binge eating disorder *
- Bulimia nervosa *
- Cancer *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease *
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diabetes *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eating disorders *
- Eczema *
- Endometriosis *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Healthy hair
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Hyperthyroidism *
- Hypothyroidism *
- Infants and pre-school children
- Iron deficiency anaemia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Life stages
- Megaloblastic anaemia *
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Obesity *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
- Skin health and conditions *
- Sports nutrition
- Thyroid problems *
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
ONE TO ONE PROGRAMMES
In order to understand your current health issues and your goals and to work through a new eating plan, consider supplements and possible clinical testing, we will need to work together over a period of time. A ‘one-off’ appointment is unlikely to help you. The length of your programme will depend on your current status and what you want to achieve but will typically start with an initial 8 weeks
The individualised programmes depend on the level of support needed which incorporate motivational health coaching and will typically involve the following elements and include fortnightly support to help you to implement the recommendations:-
• Health and Nutrition Questionnaire assessment prior to the consultation
• Initial Personal consultation – 1.5 hours
• Follow up consultations – either face to face or via skype/telephone – 60 mins
• Progress review calls – 30 mins
• Current medication and nutrients interaction evaluation if applicable
• In-depth health and lifestyle assessment to consider symptoms, medical history, family history, lifestyle and stress
• Personalised nutrition advice
• Fully individualised nutrition plan
• Updated nutrition plans throughout the process
• Personalised supplementation plan if required
• Full Body Composition analysis including Weight, BMI, Body fat %, Muscle Mass, Metabolic Age if required
• Recommendations on clinical tests and interpretation
• Email support
Programme Fees start from £269– easy payment options are available.
Please note the cost of clinical tests and/or supplements are not included.
East Finchley Clinic
Utopia is a few minutes walk from East Finchley station.
Bus routes include 102, 143, 234, 263, 603 and H3.
Free parking available in residential roads ( except between 2-3pm)
Pay and Display also available
Hampstead Garden Suburb Clinic
Free Parking Available
Bus routes include 210, 603 and H3
Close to Northern Line Tube stations including Golders Green and East Finchley
"My weight is almost down to 10.1 stone and I put this down to exercise and following your good counsel. Coming to see you and talking to you over the phone and reporting what I am eating and drinking has been extremely helpful. I have learnt a great deal about mixing food to make a balanced meal and your follow-ups have been really useful. Apart from all the good advice, I feel that it is psychologically beneficial to be able to talk things over with you and to discuss issues, both dietary and medical, which concern me. Your kind and relaxed support is much appreciated.
I shall let you know how I get on in the coming months. Thank you so much!"
C.R Female retired senior lecturer aged 73
"My son entirely attributes improvements in his school grades to Marcelle's nutritional advice. Can't recommend her highly enough"
D. S. about her 14 year old son
I have suffered with R.A. for many years, mainly in my hands and neck. It is something that has caused me quite a bit of pain and discomfort, and I’ve always assumed that it will only get worse as I get older.
After my consultations with Marcelle, I have realised that there are practical, easy steps I can take to alleviate my pain and hopefully slow down the progression. I now have a greater awareness of what foods I should avoid which aggravate my condition; what foods I should be eating that help; and especially how I should cook these foods to get the best out of their healing properties.
Marcelle’s consultations were insightful into where I could improve my diet, and they undoubtedly helped me to understand how the food I eat can affect, both positively and negatively, my wellbeing and my pain.
I have come away with simple things that have been easy to integrate into my daily life which I’m very happy to say are continuing to make a big difference for me.
Thank you Marcelle for your warmth and encouragement to show me that change is possible through what we eat. HH, Female Retired, Aged 77
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
My clinic hours are Thursday 9.30-6 pm, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday 9.30-4pm,