The Bagnall Centre For Integrated Healthcare
07530 047 869
I am a fully qualified and insured Registered Nutritional Therapist working in the Buckinghamshire (Chesham) and South West Hertfordshire areas.
I graduated from the College of Naturopathic Medicine in London with a three year Diploma in Nutritional Therapy which encouraged me to recognise my dreams of finally turning my enthusiasm for healthy Nutrition into a reality where I can use it to help people.
Naturopathic Nutrition sees everyone as an individual, taking into account the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual well-being of the whole person when assessing health problems and addresses imbalances in the body. Naturopathic practitioners aim to seek out and advise on ways to remove or reduce the cause of disease, rather than simply suppressing the symptoms.
With a background in the Healthcare sector, I have always had an interest in the health issues and concerns which can affect people, supporting them to make positive changes in their lives.
A combination of my passion for healthy food with my keen interest in natural ways to enhance vitality forms the basis of what I offer my Clients. Sometimes it is very difficult when you are not feeling well to know where to start. This is where I can help - often it begins with small changes which can already make a big difference and encourage you to continue on your journey towards wellness...
Having struggled myself with various health issues, I know from my own experience that it is sometimes daunting to know where to turn. Seeing a Nutritional Therapist threw me the lifeline I needed to make the necessary changes which made a huge difference to my health and well-being.
Following completion of a comprehensive health questionnaire and diet diary prior to your Consultation, I will then take further details regarding your health, including family and medical history, current symptoms and diet.
I will then develop a personalised, safe and effective nutrition and lifestyle programme which is tailored to your unique requirements and will fit in with your lifestyle.
We will discuss your individual wellness goals together and the best ways to achieve these through changes in nutrition, possible lifestyle changes and appropriate supplementation if necessary.
Your follow up appointment will take place in approximately 4-6 weeks. As your diet, lifestyle and health improves we will update your Plan and recommendations and also discuss any issues or concerns you may have.
I will be on hand to support and encourage you, so please visit my website for further information: www.nutrivitalise.co.uk
I look forward to working with you along the path to Optimum Vitality!
The information on this website is for the use of Clients only - any trade/advertising enquiries will not be responded to. Thank you.
Training, qualifications & experience
- I have a three year Diploma in Nutritional Therapy from the College of Naturopathic Medicine. I am also educated to degree level.
- I am a fully registered member of the British Association of Nutritional Therapy (BANT), the Naturopathic Nutrition Association (NNA), and I am a member of the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC). I am also an associate member of the General Naturopathic Council (GNC Ltd).
- I am a certified Lorisian Practitioner for Food Intolerance Testing and have completed the York Test Laboratories Food Intolerance Programme for Health and Fitness Professionals.
- I regularly attend Nutrition conferences and seminars as part of on-going training I am required to undertake in order to keep up to date with the latest research, studies and therapies.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Anaemia *
- Balanced diet
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eczema *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Healthy hair
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
- Skin health and conditions *
- Thyroid problems
- Tiredness *
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
I offer a free, 30 minute phone consultation to discuss your health issues and how I might be able to help.
£75 Initial Consultation (approximately one hour)
£45 follow up Consultations (approximately 45-50 mins)
Please check my website for details of any special offers.
The initial Consultation fee includes:
- A detailed analysis of your health questionnaire and diet diary.
- A full Consultation where we will discuss your Case history, questionnaire results and diet diary.
- A comprehensive nutrition and lifestyle plan tailored to your individual requirements which will be emailed to you following your Consultation - including recipe suggestions and meal ideas if required.
- A tailored supplement plan if necessary and/or test recommendations.
- Handouts and factsheets with helpful advice, support and suggestions.
- On-going phone and/or email support between appointments.
Fooid Intolerance Testing
I specialise in Food Intolerance Testing - many symptoms can be linked to food intolerances.
I offer a full support package, including further information on problem foods, helpful suggestions, information factsheets, advice on how to make the necessary changes to your diet, and recipe suggestions (if required).
Comprehensive and ongoing support is available throughout the sometimes difficult transition period where the problem food/s are eliminated from the diet.
My Clients are constantly amazed at the difference that a few changes to their diets can make to their symptoms, health and wellbeing.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Appointments are available Tuesdays-Fridays, including evenings. Saturday morning appointments may be available. Please check for availability when enquiring.