Nuffield Health Fitness & Wellbeing Centre
01932 351 835
Louise is a clinical nutritional therapist with a background in Psychology. She works for Nuffield Health West Byfleet attending to the nutritional needs of their members as well as those of the general public.
She specialises in the management of stress, blood sugar management, fertility, digestion and weight, with a particular interest in vitamin D. She is a firm believer in “You are what your body can absorb.” Digestion plays such a significant role in how we feel and how we behave as every cell in our body relies on a second by second supply of nutrients.
Louise works with you on a one-to-one basis, investigating underlying causes of your symptoms and designs a bespoke nutritional programme and menu to support your goals.
In her spare time Louise lectures nutrition and wellbeing topics to adult education centres and corporate companies throughout surrey and London.
For your first consultation with Louise you will receive a complimentary 1 day pass to use at any Nuffield Gym around the country free of charge.
In addition to regular nutritional services Louise also runs:
- Nuffield Healthy Weight Programme (Weight loss)
- The Fit to Conceive Programme (Fertility)
- Living Life to the Full Course (CBT & Stress management)
Training, qualifications & experience
Louise has over 8 years varied experience as Nutritional Therapist, working on her own or in collaboration with other health professionals, personal trainers & wellness companies.
Louise trained and qualified at the renowned Institute of Optimum Nutrition in London.
She is also a member of both the British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy (BANT) and the Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC).
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Balanced diet
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Constipation *
- Diabetes *
- Healthy eating
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Hypothyroidism *
- Obesity *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Photos & videos
£50 for initial 1 hour Consultation
£40 for follow up Consultations (45mins)
£120 for a package of 3 consultations (saving £10)
£144 for a package of 4 consultations
£ 216 for 3 Month Healthy Weight Programme includes gym membership
£ 216 for our Fertility (Fit to Conceive Programme) - 3 consultations & 1 Personal training session with 3 months gym membership
Our Healthy Weight Programme includes the following:
- 3 Month Programme (12 Weeks)
- 12 Weekly Meetings
- A tailored nutritional programme for you
- 2 one to one Nutritional Consultations
- 2 Personal Training sessions
- 2 MOT Health Assessments
- 11 Group Exercise workouts
- Optional weekly weigh-ins
- One De-stress sessions (stress management)
- A Superfood Taste Exploration Session
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and alternate Saturdays