Louise Carney-Stillie, BSc (Hons), ANutr, Nottingham
01158 471507 / 07900 825671
Hello! My name is Louise, I am a kind, compassionate, practical person who offers realistic one-to-one nutritional support, mentoring and advice. I am a highly motivated and professional person who can be trusted to provide a high-quality service based on accurate scientific information.
Located in Nottingham Nutrition with Louise understands what and how much we eat, can have a profound effect on your health which subsequently can lead to positive or negative emotions and feelings. I specialise in giving you non-judgmental guidance and encouragement with nutrition and lifestyle choices so that you can change the " I cannot" view to re-instilling a can-do belief of "together we can".
By working together, we can if you want:
· Break down personal nutritional barriers
· Take back control of your food intake
· Have a healthy, varied and balanced diet
· Achieve short and long-term goals
I am a Registered Associate Nutritionist who trained in dietetics and Nutrition at Nottingham University. I have experience in weight management and how foods effects your emotions and behaviour. My services are held with confidentiality and the importance of listening, respecting and valuing people's individuality so that you can build a fresh, honest, more accepting approach to being who you are and your ongoing relationship with food.
It is to put yourself, health and wellbeing first and foremost and accepting that you are not being selfish it is just taking care of yourself.
Consultation are arranged to suit you and can be carried out by:
· Face-to-face within the area of Nottinghamshire
An initial 60-minute personal consultation gives you
· Freedom to tell your story
· Ability to feel your being heard and understood
· Discuss your current and previous relationship with food and lifestyle concerns
Training, qualifications & experience
Bachelor of Science (BSc) degree with (Hons) Nutrition (University of Nottingham) - This course is an accredited degree programme by the Association of Nutrition - This supports the development of nutritionists’ skills through the delivery of evidence-based nutrition education to a professional level.
Higher National Certificate (HNC) in Leisure Management - The course develop understanding of the sports and leisure industry, operating and managing a sports and leisure facility, managing the health and fitness industry, law, human resources and event management.
- Kindful Eating 1 and 2
- Behaviour Change 1 and 2
- Attended Mindfulness course 2016
- Progression course Level 2 - in peer mentoring
I am an experienced Associate Nutritionist and Weight Management Mentor with a degree in Nutrition from Nottingham University exploring and understanding the field of Human Nutrition, Dietetics along the mechanics of the human body. After leaving University, I thrived and enjoyed working as a community Weight Management Mentor within the National Health Service where I developed my natural empathy with clients and view point it's “Not all about food”. I also run my own company (www.nutritionalwithlouise.uk) where I offer Nutrition and Dietary guidance, Weight Management, Mentoring, Action Planning and Goal Setting.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Anaemia *
- Anorexia nervosa *
- Balanced diet
- Cancer *
- Coeliac disease
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eating disorders *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Infants and pre-school children
- Iron deficiency anaemia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Life stages
- Obesity *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
- Sports nutrition
- Thyroid problems
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
I provide a free of charge 10-minute telephone consultation if you would like to discuss more about how I can help you, so please do get in touch.
Information on pricing can be found either by calling 07900825671/01158471507, emailing email@example.com or visiting my website www.nutritionwithlouise.uk
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Monday to Friday 8.30am until 6.00pm (face to face or telephone appointments) If you work during the working day and evenings - weekend and evening appointments on request.