141-145 Kentish Town Road
If you are a busy individual battling with your digestion, dragging yourself through the day or trying to manage your stress I would like to offer you the practical nutritional support you need to turn your health and well-being around and get you back to feeling your best.
I believe in a personalized nutritional approach which means we would look at your individual symptoms, family history, medical history, lifestyle and diet to try to identify the root cause of your health concern. We would then work together to put a nutritional plan in place which best fits you and your life and if necessary use functional testing and supplements.
If you need additional help along the way then I offer health coaching to address any challenges you may face and make sure you feel comfortable implementing the necessary changes.
To find out more please email me for your FREE 20 minute Health and Energy Review.
Training, qualifications & experience
I am a qualified Nutritional Therapist with a Diploma from The Institute for Optimum Nutrition and continue my learning with regular lectures and seminars to keep up date with the latest nutritional developments.
I am a member of the British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy (BANT) and the Complementary and Natural Health Care Council (CNHC).
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Anaemia *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease *
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diabetes *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eczema *
- Endometriosis *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Migraine *
- Osteoporosis *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Skin health and conditions *
- Thyroid problems *
- Tiredness *
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
My programmes start from £360 and last approximately 10 weeks. They may include the following:
- Initial face to face consultation
- Follow up consultations face to face or via skype/phone
- In depth health and lifestyle assessment to consider symptoms, medical history, family history, lifestyle and stress
- Health coaching to provide motivation to support new diet and lifestyle
- Personalized nutrition advice and supplement plan
- Current medication and nutrient interaction evaluation if applicable
- Recommendations on functional tests and interpretation (tests would be at an additional cost)
- Regular food diary review
- Email support
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|