Lisa Holmes BSc (Hons) Registered Dietitian
01357 520292 / 07795 512518
I am a registered Dietitian who is happy to advise individuals of all ages, with a special interest in children's nutrition. I can help with many nutritional problems including IBS, IBD, fussy eaters, healthy eating, diabetes, weaning, constipation and reflux.
I also offer adult consultations on gastrointestinal disorders, provide advice on FODMAPS and consult on allergies, coeliac disease and intolerances.
I provide training and menu planning in corporate health, care homes and schools and am responsible for planning Aberdeenshire Council school meals.
I also have a legal report writing service and provide expert witness statements.
I was previously the chair of the Freelance Dietitian's Group of the British Dietetic Association and now sit on the Scotland Board for the British Dietetic Association.
If you have any queries or questions about diet and nutrition please get in touch and you will receive a friendly reliable service which offers practical, realistic and achievable advice.
Should your needs lie outside my scope of service I am able to direct you the appropriate source of advice through an extensive referral network which includes Dietitians of all disciplines.
Training, qualifications & experience
BSc (Hons) Nutrition and Dietetics from Robert Gordon University in 1998
Post graduate training in obesity science and management.
Senior Paediatric Dietitian in the NHS for 9 years, 8 years private practice and freelance work - presentations, training sessions, writing, project development, menu analysis.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Anaemia *
- Balanced diet
- Coeliac disease
- Constipation *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eczema *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Infants and pre-school children
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Life stages
- Migraine *
- Osteoporosis *
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
- Skin health and conditions *
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
- 1 hour initial consultation £80 -£120.
- 30 minute review consultation £40-75.
- Consultancy £50-80/hour.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Appointments can be booked with complete flexibility