Lisa Chothia Dip ION
The Mind Spa
37 Carr Street
York Eco Business Centre
Amy Johnson Way
As the Nutritional Realist I am passionate about empowering you to fabulous health and wellbeing. My aim is to help you make nutritional and sometimes lifestyle changes that fit with your life, your health goals and all at your pace.
In the Leeds or York based personalised consultations I look to identify imbalances and their underlying causes as well as dealing with any symptoms you may have. I like to keep things as straightforward as possible equipping you with advice, knowledge and techniques that you can implement for great results.
Education with implementation is also key in my interactive nutrition workshops designed to hone your own knowledge enabling you to make informed choices about your health, a bit like having your own virtual machete to get you through the health jungle!
Nutritional therapy is a holistic, balanced way that may help with a whole range of issues as:
- Food sensitivity/intolerance
- Low energy/fatigue
- Skin health
- Bloating, noisy digestion
- Immune health
- Weight management
- Mood swings and cognitive function
I am also a licensed associate with SuperWellness providing nutrition centered Well Being for companies. www.superwellness.co.uk
I am also licensed to deliver the Action Against Alzheimer's 8 week program.
Training, qualifications & experience
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Digestive problems *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
- An initial hour is £100
- 1 hour follow ups are £75
- Food intolerance testing - prices from £160 - £290 depending on number of ingredients.
- Nutrigenomix DNA testing - prices from £312
Packages are available please see my website.
Functional testing is also available, prices depending on the test.
Clients are required to complete and rerun the full health care questionnaire and food diary a minimum of 48hrs prior to the consultation.
Forms are sent to the client along with the invoice for payment upon enquiry.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|