Lisa Chothia Dip ION
York Eco Business Centre
Amy Johnson Way
Broadgate Wellness Centre
As the Nutritional Realist I am passionate about empowering you to fabulous health and wellbeing. My aim is to help you make nutritional and sometimes lifestyle changes that fit with your life, your health goals and all at your pace.
In the Leeds or York based personalised consultations I look to identify imbalances and their underlying causes as well as dealing with any symptoms you may have. I like to keep things as straightforward as possible equipping you with advice, knowledge and techniques that you can implement for great results.
Education with implementation is also key in my interactive nutrition workshops designed to hone your own knowledge enabling you to make informed choices about your health, a bit like having your own virtual machete to get you through the health jungle!
Nutritional therapy is a holistic, balanced way that may help with a whole range of issues as:
- Food sensitivity/intolerance
- Low energy/fatigue
- Skin health
- Bloating, noisy digestion
- Immune health
- Weight management
- Mood swings and cognitive function
Training, qualifications & experience
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
- An initial hour is £60
- 45 minute follow ups are £45
- 30 minute food diary check is £35
- Food intolerance testing - prices from £145 - £230 depending on number of ingredients.
- Nutrigenomix DNA testing - prices from £300
- Blood draw - £35
Packages are available please see my website.
Functional testing is also available, prices depending on the test.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
1:1 Clinic Tuesdays & Thursdays 9.30am - 6.30pm - Horsforth 1:1 Clinic Wednesday 3pm - 6pm - York